Login

Erotica for women

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
"It's sad when people confuse sexual liberation with how to give a good blowjob," she says. They say, how to give a good blowjob is this technique, that technique'. But actually, you won't get a good one unless the person giving it to you is loving it. And the only way you can give a good blowjob is feeling good inside. Raunch culture has given us a misguided understanding of what liberation is. It isn't how many people you f*** and how you f*** - liberation is how free you feel within the f***. It's irrelevant whether you're monogamous or not monogamous, whether you go to sex parties or don't go to sex parties. That's all theatre and architecture. What is relevant is how you feel inside, how secure you are and how empowered you are."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
"It's sad when people confuse sexual liberation with how to give a good blowjob," she says. They say, how to give a good blowjob is this technique, that technique'. But actually, you won't get a good one unless the person giving it to you is loving it. And the only way you can give a good blowjob is feeling good inside. Raunch culture has given us a misguided understanding of what liberation is. It isn't how many people you f*** and how you f*** - liberation is how free you feel within the f***. It's irrelevant whether you're monogamous or not monogamous, whether you go to sex parties or don't go to sex parties. That's all theatre and architecture. What is relevant is how you feel inside, how secure you are and how empowered you are."
I totally agree with you Rocco
Lurker
0 likes
That quote was from the article. She's quite a woman.
Matriarch
0 likes
Nice find. Yes, she sure is Rocco.
Lurker
0 likes
that looks like a good article nicola, did start reading it before, but got distracted, gonna read it tmozz now i need my sleep. take care both of you HB xx
Lurker
0 likes
Finally got round to reading that article, and I have to say I agree with rocco that paragraph is what I would have thought anyway, thank goodness that all I have done with past partners sexually comes from loving them. HB xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, but applies to all things in life not just BJs.
Good will and good technique do not guarantee sucess. You need to make sure ppl are in the right mental state relative to the task and to others.
Lurker
0 likes
Darn. I guess that means I can't get them drunk.