Login

Favorite J. Williams Song

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is your favorite John Williams piece? Mine is the Pirates of the Caribbean.
Lurker
0 likes
"Close Encounters" because of the way it culminates at the end of the film.
Lurker
0 likes
Star wars and the Indiana Jones movies
Lurker
0 likes
Crazy as it may sound, I love the piece he did for the NBC Nightly News...

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Duel of Fates Star Wars Episode I Phantom Menace. Such a pump up song. It's his O Fortuna.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
Who's John Williams?
Lurker
0 likes
"is an American composer, conductor, and pianist. In a career that spans six decades, Williams has composed many of the most famous film scores in Hollywood history, including Star Wars, Superman, Born on the Fourth of July, Harry Potter and all but one of Steven Spielberg's feature films including the Indiana Jones series, Schindler's List, Jurassic Park and Jaws.
Williams is a five-time winner of the Academy Award. He has also won 4 Golden Globes, 7 BAFTA Awards and 21 Grammy Awards.[1] With 45 Academy Award nominations, Williams is, together with composer Alfred Newman, the second most nominated individual after Walt Disney.[2] He was inducted into the Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame in 2000, and was a recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors in 2004."

~Wikipedia
Lurker
0 likes
It's got to be Star Wars, wasn't that keen on the movie but always love the Star Wars music, da da da da da da ha ha HB xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Who's John Williams?

I didn't want to be the first to ask...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by chefkathleen
Who's John Williams?

I didn't want to be the first to ask...

Lurker
0 likes
John Williams and James Horner are only two of the greatest movie composers around they have made some of the most popular movie scores going
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
John Williams and James Horner are only two of the greatest movie composers around they have made some of the most popular movie scores going

I've only ever heard of the elf guy...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Who's John Williams?

Trust me, if you ever heard the music, you would recognize it immediately. He has a very unique style.

Ling