Need advice - Attracted to female friend

last reply
20 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I read the "My confession" story multiple times and totally loved it - beautiful writing.. This story has been in mind for quite a while as I'm in a similar situation..

I have a friend whom I slowly started getting sexually attracted to. She's been a case friend for a long time with me and my wife. For full disclosure, we are quite open with each other and have indirectly flirted, exchanged some personal sexual talks etc. (more like each other fantasies and . I even gifted her a sex toy and she was comfortable with it - and apparently still enjoys it. She even hinted that I gift her a new one as an upgrade.

Off late my attraction towards her has sort of become an obsession and whenever the urge gets too high, I read this story to relieve it. I don't think I have the courage to get in the act with her, but I want to get this off my mind so was considering a confession of my own.

She is currently single, just out of a relationship.. so I don't want to be the guy to creep up on her thinking I have a chance or something like that.. but I sincerely want to get this off my chest.

Awaiting your reply/ advice
Shreyas
0 likes
whats the worse she can so "NO", hope it all works out for you....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Grab her by the pussy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It will be up to you to make the first move I believe. Next time you are close and alone raise the subject of no longer having her husband to satisfy her sexual needs. She obviously has a 'need' to use her toy and to mention it to you. The upgrade could be to enjoy the better than a toy YOU have. Convince her it would be better than anything else she could upgrade to.
Then there is your wife to consider - would she be happy if you began to provide the male comfort your friend desires even in a friendly recreational way. There is always the chance your wife may agree to your casual affair or maybe join in with you. That is going to be the hard part sowing that seed in her mind..
Lets know how things work out - or 'in' as the case may be.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Grab her by the pussy.

Sounds good to me.

What's the worst she can do?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart

For real though... my friend needs to know this.

Anyone?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

For real though... my friend needs to know this.

Anyone?

Wear a gas mask. You'll still get sprayed, but it won't have any adverse effects.

Probably best to ask Trump, though. I bet he knows all the tricks in the book.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Hench

Wear a gas mask. You'll still get sprayed, but it won't have any adverse effects.

Probably best to ask Trump, though. I bet he knows all the tricks in the book.

Like a squirter? Or what are you talking about?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Like a squirter? Or what are you talking about?

No, I mean the pepper spray.

You don't want to wear a gas mask if a girl squirts on ya. Make the most of it; you should be privileged to have a girl squirt on ya.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
It will be up to you to make the first move I believe. Next time you are close and alone raise the subject of no longer having her husband to satisfy her sexual needs. She obviously has a 'need' to use her toy and to mention it to you. The upgrade could be to enjoy the better than a toy YOU have. Convince her it would be better than anything else she could upgrade to.
Then there is your wife to consider - would she be happy if you began to provide the male comfort your friend desires even in a friendly recreational way. There is always the chance your wife may agree to your casual affair or maybe join in with you. That is going to be the hard part sowing that seed in her mind..
Lets know how things work out - or 'in' as the case may be.

Thanks for your advice Meggsy.. at this point I don't know if I want to be "in" her yet. The primary thing is to get this feeling off my chest. Any ideas on approaching that specifically? Would talking to her or writing to her be a better idea. One idea I was playing with in my mind was to write a story/email like "my confessions" story on Lush and send it to her. Thoughts?

Must admit.. the thought of being "in" her definitely sounds fascinating. Mmmm..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Grab her by the pussy.

Lol... I would like to think I'm not Drumpf... smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Hench

No, I mean the pepper spray.

You don't want to wear a gas mask if a girl squirts on ya. Make the most of it; you should be privileged to have a girl squirt on ya.

gross
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ar2014

Lol... I would like to think I'm not Drumpf... smile

You could always grab her by the butthole but that is some next level shit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You could always grab her by the butthole but that is some next level shit.

Nah, grab her by the butt cheek. You'd stick your finger in her butt hole.
Lurker
0 likes
You say that she's just out of a relationship. Women avoid the thoughts of dating during this phase, as they've just been disappointed. Be there to give her some support (but not too much), and let her acknowledge your help. Don't get too supportive, as that would mean a friend-zone (or worse, a bro-zone) for you. Keep it casual, and yet, let her know subconsciously that you'll be there to support her when needed. This will provide a strong foundation for you, to make a move on her later.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ar2014

Thanks for your advice Meggsy.. at this point I don't know if I want to be "in" her yet. The primary thing is to get this feeling off my chest. Any ideas on approaching that specifically? Would talking to her or writing to her be a better idea. One idea I was playing with in my mind was to write a story/email like "my confessions" story on Lush and send it to her. Thoughts?

Must admit.. the thought of being "in" her definitely sounds fascinating. Mmmm..

I'm not sure writing would get the best outcome. You already have a foundation of some level of intimate chatting. Just be honest and upfront with her. She'll have her view - it may similar to the ones you hold or totally different.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
You say that she's just out of a relationship. Women avoid the thoughts of dating during this phase, as they've just been disappointed. Be there to give her some support (but not too much), and let her acknowledge your help. Don't get too supportive, as that would mean a friend-zone (or worse, a bro-zone) for you. Keep it casual, and yet, let her know subconsciously that you'll be there to support her when needed. This will provide a strong foundation for you, to make a move on her later.

Thanks Guest
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by helenayton

I'm not sure writing would get the best outcome. You already have a foundation of some level of intimate chatting. Just be honest and upfront with her. She'll have her view - it may similar to the ones you hold or totally different.

Thanks Helenayton.. How would I go about bringing the subject up out of the blue.. any suggestions on how to get the discussion going?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I also have a friend whom I am attracted to but it seems like she flirts with other guys but she doesn't seem to paying attention to my flirty comments, what should I do just tell her how I feel?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she is not paying attention it could just be that she isn't attracted to you because you are possibly not her type. Just try and talk to her in friendly terms and see if any of her body language confirms that she is into you or not. I would be vey careful about jumping in and telling her how you feel it could possibly affect your friendship. IMO you need to be certain. Some people are best just kept as friends .