4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any stories, please share.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm... mine would be trying to stay awake after two glasses of wine... Pretty boring! But, if I make it to three... I'm ready for just about anything you want to do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My former lady and I once went to a friend's condo to share some smoke, drink and company. He had two roommates who were nice guys, and we were having a good time just talking, laughing, and drinking when someone, I forget who, suggested we play quarters for drinks.

If you are unfamiliar with the game, it involves securing a napkin over the mouth of a glass and placing a quarter on it. Each player then burns a hole in the napkin and tries not to be the one to drop it into the glass. The penalty for doing so is to take a shot.

We had played several rounds, each of us losing at one time or another and were feeling no pain as we were using a joint to burn the holes. I was growing a medical garden at the time so I had plenty with me. My lady was wearing a very short skirt with thigh highs and a low cut top, and looked very nice that night. She was about 5'3", a little over 100 lbs, and a 36 C, long dark hair, great butt and legs. We had a very active sex life as we both had (I still do) very high sex drives. She was constantly horny and not at all bashful. She very much enjoyed sexy talk and teasing men. One of the reasons we were together was that I was the only man she'd known who could keep up with her sexually.

Anyway, she lost a little more often than we did (I'm still not sure if that was purposeful), and took full advantage of bending over to display her cleavage, and slid around on the couch to let her skirt rise up and display her stocking tops. She never wore panties, so I'm sure that her pussy was occasionally on show, because it was obvious she was driving the other guys crazy. As the evening progressed the banter got more sexual, with her adding bawdier and more risque comments than we dared to. At last she wound up accidentally swallowing the quarter we were using while doing a shot, and the guys used that as an excuse to go outside for a cigarette break and get themselves more presentable, because her last comment after swallowing the quarter was a very bawdy reference to her ability to swallow things.

After they left the room she told me how horny she was and how much she needed relief, and raised her feet up on the couch and showed me her very wet puss. I couldn't resist and proceeded to feast on my favorite snack while she played with her nipples. I hadn't given much thought to possible consequences, I was slightly drunk, very stoned and very horny, and was just enjoying doing what I loved to do, she was loving what I was doing, and wasn't exactly quietly expressing her pleasure when they all returned from their smoke break.

I heard them collectively gasp at the erotic sight that greeted them and glanced up to see the looks of astonishment and lust that played over their faces while continuing my attentions on her clit. She turned her head to them and just smiled a smoky, lust-filled smile while pulling down her top and squeezing her breasts together and pulling on her nipples. That broke their transfixed state and she soon had a mouth on each of her nipples and a cock in her mouth.

Things went as you might expect from there and we had a very good time with her while she had uncounted orgasms. We turned her every which way but loose, and she enjoyed every minute of it. Eventually she wore us all out and was willing to call it a night, after which she and I ended up back at her place for another private round or two alone. I awoke the next morning to her hot mouth deepthroating me, my favorite way to greet the morning. Unfortunately I had to get to work, so I couldn't stay and play as much as I would have liked to.

She wound up with rugburns on her back that she'd never noticed acquiring, and had a bit of a hard time explaining to her teenaged daughter, lol.

A few days later I got a card from her with the quarter taped to it thanking me for a wonderful evening and telling me how much she enjoyed it and appreciated that I was secure enough to share her like that.

Not long after that she moved in with me for keeps, and we had a few happy years together, but far too few for my liking.

-------

She stayed until she had to go care for her brother who was recovering from a liver transplant. It was while she was caring for him that she got into a terrible car accident in the fog and rain, ending up in a coma and losing a leg. She withdrew into her family at that point and eventually succumbed to complications.

I miss her terribly and haven't been with anyone else since then...she was the love of my life, irreplaceable, and while she lives in my memory and heart and soul, the future looks long and bleak without her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come with me to the pub and find out........??
My Karma just ran over your Dogma