Login

Your most prized possession.

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
Most of us have one for different reasons. Some are expensive, some not but usually they have some type of sentimental reason for wanting to keep it. What's yours and why?

Mine is a poker chip. A good friend of mine Sent me one from his poker set. It's the only one he doesn't have. I keep it for sentimental reasons and is worth more to me than anything else ever because it was his.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My memories. I have some incredible ones!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
A simple paper and yarn thing my wife made. 4 cards, each one suspended by yarn to the one above it. The first one is labeled 1, and it's a cartoonish drawing she made of me playing with Lego (yeah, I know). The second one, labeled 2, is a drawing of the two of us hiking in the mountains. 3 is a drawing of our cat (then a kitten). The last is labeled 4 & 5 and is a drawing of our two beautiful daughters playing in the pool.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
My honesty and my ability to write. :3
Detention Seeker
0 likes
My personal collection of music (Ex D.J)
Ungovernable
0 likes
A painting done by my mom.
Lurker
0 likes
My friends
Lurker
0 likes
My health
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My reputation
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i have the dictionary that my father used in college. it's practically falling apart, but i hold it near and dear. it reminds me that education is the great equalizer. it also proves that persistence beats resistance. he dropped out of college to join the army and it took him twenty plus years to earn his bachelor's. now he has MULTIPLE degrees.

Say. Her. Name.