Login

Help finding story ..Wife has strangers baby

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a tendency to Jumble together various stories so I will try to stick to what I'm at least 70% sure happened in the story:

I believe it starts with a couple trying to find another couple or a stranger for the wife at a bar. This story may take place in the UK or outside of the US

- I believe they picked up or are giving a ride buy a single person at the bar drinking by himself. I believe the wife possibly reluctantly makes out with the guy in the car while the husband either drives or pretends to be asleep. I believe it is here he told her his wife died suddenly without giving him a child. I vaguely remember her not being very attracted to him or not thinking he's very attractive possibly up until then. I do believe she's not attracted to him very much initially and as angry about making out with him or angry at her husband.

- they end up possibly at his place or their place I'm not sure about this and I believe the wife either sneaks into another room or with approval has sex.

- obviously things happened in between I believe the wife decides she will have his baby or something along that line .

- I remember at the end of the story there is a part where he talks about having money saved up from his business or something along those lines, I believe the child has been born at the time and there's a remark about how he looks just like him.

- possibly he is a taxi driver, truck driver, or something along those lines but I am very unsure of this.

- I don't remember if this is a cuckold scenario.

Thanks in advance!!! Any help is appreciated and because of my habit of mixing together stories, don't be afraid to offer story suggestion that only match one or a few parts of my description.