Why!!

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know. I was thinking that too. We used to be friends with his family when I was little. He was a bit standoffish but, Bobbie is the shits and funny as hell. Didn't see Keith as often. But, loved John. Warm hearted kind man.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my god!!! Thats really shocking especially cos he hung himself!! Well maybe..... Sad times sad
Matriarch
0 likes
That's a terrible way to go out.

I used to watch him in the kung fu series when I was little. Great actor.

RIP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doubly sad because one of my favorite memories is watching the original show with my father when I was a kid.
RIP, I hope the next world is a happier place for you.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Farewell, Grasshopper!
Lurker
0 likes
We're lucky we have Chef with personal memories of the family.

The man was really ignored by Hollywood for a while. Tarentino really helped him out, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
More details have been released, and it appears he might have killed himself trying to get off, as it were:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5631308/david-carradine-death-hanged

Let that be a lesson to all you men out there: If you intend to risk death during orgasm, at least let your girlfriend/wife have the honor of strangling you within an inch of your life during sex. It's the least you can do to let us take our frustrations out on you, while also enjoying coitus as a loving couple.

And on the off-chance that you die, what better way to go than while honoring your better half with really freaky sex?
Lurker
0 likes
I wondered about that after reading that the rope was around his body. They usually just say neck.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I just read that as well Nicki and in a way I was relieved because I refused to believe that he committed suicide.......

From what I read Chef it was around his neck and penis......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I got that.
Matriarch
0 likes
I just read elsewhere his hands were tied behind his back, Thai police are suspecting foul play.
Lurker
0 likes
It is pretty hard to tie your own hands behind your back isn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
So are they still investigating? It sounds like he went the same way Michael Hutchence from INXS went.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at this point it just doesn't add up