If you could vote for someone in lush to become president

last reply
41 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
living dead girl
0 likes
If you could vote for someone on lush to become the next US president who would you vote for
( You can list reasons or just name drop ) this is just for fun and nothing serious so lets not turn it into a political debate or anything
I'll go first

Shannon3k
Why because she is hilarious and the world needs more humour
among other reasons smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes!!! Shannon3k, of the new and exciting Dance Party!!! and Vanessa26 is her running mate

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LadyAnn since she is used to wearing a lot of hats.
0 likes
Have to have more candidates I nominate _dani_ she is smart introspective and empathetic enough that when she points out you flaws you want to hug her and say thank you. Now politics would be better with those qualities
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Buz.

Beer, boobs, bikes, and barbeque. Nuff said.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Buz.

Sounds like a party I want to join. The Party of Parties.

I think Sprite would make an excellent VP.

Our campaign slogan will be, Get a Buzz with Buz.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Buz.

I have a top position for you, Liz, on my cabinet.

As El-Presidenté-for-Life Buz, there will be world peace. Of course, as I will be leader of the entire world.

Liz, I expect you to help me design my Presidential uniform. I'd like a big sash and lots of medals/ribbons.

There will be only one political PARTY! And that PARTY will be 24/7 beer, boobs, bikes, and barbecue. Tattoos are encouraged!

The Banana Party! As the entire world will be my Banana Republic.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Sounds like a party I want to join. The Party of Parties.

I think Sprite would make an excellent VP.

Our campaign slogan will be, Get a Buzz with Buz.

You're signed up! I have important jobs for you.

Sprite already wants to be my Generalisimo Commander of all military forces. I am afraid she'll be utterly ruthless. I love it!

Already planning Bethany Frasier on being permanent Lady Liberty Leading the People.

Here is Bethany in action...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I voted for myself in the last election (true statement) but I would settle for Secretary of the Treasury in the Buz Bono administration.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Buz

You're signed up! I have important jobs for you.

Sprite already wants to be my Generalisimo Commander of all military forces. I am afraid she'll be utterly ruthless. I love it!

Already planning Bethany Frasier on being permanent Lady Liberty Leading the People.

Here is Bethany in action...

Ahhh Buz... Philanderer and chief. I want to serve under a great man like you. You could show me the ins and outs of the job. Beth is a great choice for secretary of education. She loves to teach.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
The Party Party, sounds like a winner to me.

My only question about Sprite as VP is whether she'd be willing to serve under President Buz...so to speak?

Since I've used all three, I'd like to apply for head honcho of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
The Party Party, sounds like a winner to me.

My only question about Sprite as VP is whether she'd be willing to serve under President Buz...so to speak?

something tells me that Buz's days might be numbered.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'm joining the conspiracy to put Rach on top ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Since Smoocher's ticket would put my life in danger too, I'll defer to a Buz/Sprite ticket so Rach will assassinate Buz, not me. Lady Liberty or Secretary of Education are more my style anyway.
0 likes
It doesn't matter who you vote for. We all know that *mumble* will be running things from behind the scenes.

(oh God, I've said too much already)
Troublemaker
0 likes
You already had two Lush presidents: Bill Clinton & JFK but I'd be happy to come down there and re-civilize the Colony. You could have Buz or... be Buzzed For Lyf. Btw I'm changing "White House" to "Rainbow Circus" to be more inclusive and the Capitol will be turned into a grow-op, a fuck of a lot more will get accomplished, trust me!
Lurker
0 likes
Cleo the cat! (best poet, ever)
And lyfbuz as VP!

(He's very qualified. Lol)
Troublemaker
0 likes
Vote the Cleo - Lybuz ticket. Free OhMiBod for all voters
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
You already had two Lush presidents: Bill Clinton & JFK but I'd be happy to come down there and re-civilize the Colony. You could have Buz or... be Buzzed For Lyf. Btw I'm changing "White House" to "Rainbow Circus" to be more inclusive and the Capitol will be turned into a grow-op, a fuck of a lot more will get accomplished, trust me!

I trust you and Rainbow Circus. How can I help make this dream come true. Grow op?! Damn. Double hell yeah BUZZED 4Lyf!!! I'll start planning the party. I mean organizing. Lol
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Seriously! Ping and LyfBuz need help becoming citizens immediatly. I'll marry you to save our country! I think I can marry you both in Montana. Then I can be the first Lady named Lady GlitterGiggles!! Fun. I think you'd both make excellent choices and I'll keep an eye on the grow op. I can do that!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I'd go for team Scotland: Mazza and Clum. Something tells me the world would become a friendlier place.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Site administrator
0 likes
I will vote for Sprite and Leo as VP. No .. wait .. the other way around.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Ping for president 2K16!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Bethany Frasier / Sprite

Smart thinkers and KICK-ASS gals on their policies??????

I totally agree Smoocher! Two powerful, intelligent women would be wonderful for this country!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Bethany Frasier / Sprite

Smart thinkers and KICK-ASS gals on their policies??????
Great choice! Where do I register to vote for them?
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Great choice! Where do I register to vote for them?

At your mom's house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

At your mom's house.
=d> You're so clever...
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i