128 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me I think I would do it a park with her/him bent over some sort equipment
0 likes
Somewhere quiet and natural. Maybe by a lake in the mountains or something. Spread a mat or sleeping bag on the ground or maybe bent over a rock or tree stump or something.
Troublemaker
0 likes
White House lawn, doggie style, with her wearing a Donald Trump mask
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In a sandy cove at high tide on the lovers island of Llanddwyn.As to how,it would be just as my lover desired.
Llanddwyn becomes an island only twice a day,and at those times it can be quite empty.And as it's created by tides we might make love on the sun warmed sands,or under the diamond encrusted skies of North Wales.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Already did a few times lol, but I'd love to try on the beach heart
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a movie theater. ;)
English Gentleman
0 likes
the pub, over or on top of the bar.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Department Store Changing Room
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done it outside in a parking lot, but would like to try in a dressing room
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everywhere she has need to.....I love the outdoors
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Straddling him on a Ferris wheel or bouncing around in a bouncy castle.
Lurker
1 like
Probably a public garden, or somewhere just as beautiful and visually pleasing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I KNEW that we wouldn't get caught, I would love to fuck in an art museum.
I imagine putting one of those "closed for whatever reason" red ropes across the entrance to a section, kissing and undressing in front of some beautiful paintings just dripping of emotion and sexuality, and fucking while we imagine ourselves as the inspiration that inspired the pieces on the walls. We'd finish and remove the rope just before anyone had time to become suspicious, forever regarding that section of the museum as our little secret.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
So far, I HAVE gotten away with it! If you take the risk out of it, where's the fun??
The Linebacker
0 likes
The sheer excitement of public fucking adds greatly to the thrill of the sex.

Like Beth, I've done it and gotten away with it.

* Mall department store changing room (How many of y'all are familiar with Belks. If so, you're from the South.)
* Public beach (on the Emerald Coast, ie Florida panhandle, aka Redneck Riviera)
* In the car while driving (actually was getting a blow job when we passed a patrolman sitting watching for speeders to ticket. He was clueless.)
* Parking decks
* Hotel balcony
* On the famous Appalachian Trail (right on the trail) during the middle of the afternoon. No bears in sight thank goodness.
* In a ski boat and in a fishing boat, both during the day and at night.
* In an alley behind a bar in downtown Athens, Georgia

And in a sailboat in St, Thomas, US Virgin Islands, only we got caught. Well, seen by a yacht full of people who cheered. My wife and I on our honeymoon.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
People engaging in lewd public behavior should be arrested.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
0 likes
I'm just not into PDA's at all. That is the ultimate PDA...no thanks

Although, full disclosure, I did have sex with my clothes on in the patio area of a bar in Palm Springs. We were very drunk and there was a lot of humping going on....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the steps of the Court House in the town where I live, at noon on any week day. That way they could all kiss my ass......since it would be out in the open!!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i honestly have no desire to actually have sex in public. that doesn't keep me from fantasizing about it though. i'd love to have sex in a library - preferably in the stacks. something about all of those books and the fact that you're supposed to keep quiet really arouses me.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
there are many ways to fuck I did it in the stands at a football game she had a big loose skirt no knockers she just sat on me and rode away ide love to do it in a train seat but now most of them have surveillance cameras
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beneath the Arc de Triomphe in the city if light. What a rush, especially with all those crazy French people driving round again and again trying to believe what their eyes are seeing... Just saying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
Straddling him on a Ferris wheel or bouncing around in a bouncy castle.

I have thought about both of these, but so far, no takers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sluttykatie50
For me I think I would do it a park with her/him bent over some sort equipment
I love having sex in the park. I've fucked a few women in the grass and on picnic tables. I've been fucked on all fours in the middle of a parking lot. I would love to be bent over a park bench, picnic table, or a fallen tree out on a trail somewhere!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Outside number 10, my hands slamming hard on the door while Henry Cavill fucks me hard from behind and refuses to stop until Cameron agrees to become our PM again and allows us another vote @ Brexit.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
How about in an adult cinema, - you could watch what else was going on at the same time.