Your screen name ... ??

last reply
35 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seldom-used college nickname (of course, there is a story behind it). Only a few people would be able to identify me from it alone and even then they wouldn't be 100% sure.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
My first real pet wad a runnerduck. My dad said I wasn't ready for a dog so instead of running after a dog I ran after my duck.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I seem to always be in trouble, time and time again whether it is with friends, family, or the wife.
0 likes
Bulfinch's Mythology. One of the very first books my parents ever gave me, I still have it, heavy and square on my bookshelf.

Anyway, the name "Hera" was taken, so I went with the Teleia form of the goddess, the matron form worshipped as the Greek goddess of fertility. Thus was born HeraTeleia.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Madam Carol
0 likes
I picked mine the day I joined lush. It wasn't till later I earned the name. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
LUVDR ... just as it sounds ... Love is the thing most dear to my heart ... to be in love ... to be loved ... to make love. Doctor of Science, Chemical Engineer and Bio Chemical Engineer by trade. Now retired but still am referred to as "DOC".
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Ruth means 'companion' in Hebrew. Ruthie is a diminutive of Ruth. I was previously someone's companion, and had a name in front of Ruthie that no longer holds any meaning in my life. I am Ruthie by default because I didn't want to change my original screen name to something nobody would recognize as me. Also, I am still someone's companion, but just not that person. I wish that I had been as inventive as HeraTeleia when I chose my original screen name, but I was hampered by a fleeting love.
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
When i was... oh, younger,18 or so, and i'd first met the woman i eventually married, she started referring to me as a sprite - small and energetic and in and out of trouble... you get the picture. it stuck as simply Sprite, though mostly it's just the people here who use it anymore, and her, occasionally, when it merits.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No real mystery to my screen name - Jonathan is the name, Master is the game! ;)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I chose my name because I like to be mysterious. Twenty Seven is my favorite number.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tend to be cold and snobby.. cold as snow.. snobby as a queen.. I'd rather not explain the numbers, too unique.. could give my true identity away..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
Name designation for our unit in Korea..

My call was Palidon 20

One of the very few call-signs that flew into North Korea..
Lurker
0 likes
It's a nickname I got in college after one of my guy friends heard me sang..
Lurker
0 likes
Adagio was giving to me by an old friend, who didn't care for the sound of Alpheus .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My name is Megan and as a teenager I was usually referred to as Meggsy.
When I joined Lush Megan was already registered so I just used my teen age name. Nobody refers to me a Meggsy anymore though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went to a wild game dinner and the speakers topic was "Raptors Up Close." He was a certified falconer and brought a dozen or so birds with him. Falcons, hawks , owls which I took pictures of. When I found lush thought it would be cool to have a bird as an avatar and an owl was the best picture. Wiseowl sounded better than dumbowl, so there you have it. No, my avatar now is not a real owl, I've changed it a few times since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First and second names
Lurker
0 likes
I was born in the month of June and the rose is it's given flower! I also happen to LOVE red roses hence rosesrred!
Lurker
0 likes
Its the name my girlfriend came up with when i told her about my crossdressing years ago.She said we need a name when you dress so ive been called Keeley ever since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is a combination of two of my passions. I've been around and on motorcycles my entire life and my crowning personal achievement was earning my commercial pilot's license.
Motorcycle Pilot
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I needed a new name and couldn't decide. While talking to my D one day I told him a friend always called me Duchess. It was for the mama cat in the Aristocats of all things. He liked it and called me his littleduchess and asked if I'd take that as my lush name. Of course I said yes.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I had a few online friends who used to call me Doll or Doll Face and when I joined Lush I didn't want to go by either of those, so I searched Google and found Poppet means Doll-like, so I used that. Though recently, since being back, I feel like I want to change my name. I probably won't, because I suck at picking usernames.
Lurker
0 likes
Because I have irresistible desires and most men find me to be an irresistible desire of theirs.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
My name I think explains itself well.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to eat pussy, plain and simple
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My mom and dad picked it out, about 36 and 1/2 years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love kissing and I also love oral sex both giving and receiving. Giving and receiving oral sex at the same time is 69. 96 is 69, turned upside down.
Lurker
0 likes
My middle name is Ann, the lady part comes from 'Lady Jane' one of my favorite songs by the Rolling Stones. I live in California on the west coast. So that is my name LadyAnnWest.