1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For their sexually performance?
Lurker
0 likes
I know a couple of people on here that like giving their partners a gold shower, but I'm not sure about a gold metal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
a gold metal??

Thanks....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Kiera. oops... did i say that out loud?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
yes smile
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
yes smile

May we share the podium?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune

May we share the podium?

Yes. Just like synchronized swimmers.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Yes. Just like synchronized swimmers.

Synchronized? They all seem to be doing something different. No metäl for them!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by noll

Synchronized? They all seem to be doing something different. No metäl for them!

I think they called it "Synchronized Swimming" because "Sticking Your Foot Up Your Partner's Ass While She Spews What I Can I Only Hope is Pool Water Out of Her Mouth" was too long to fit on the medallion.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I think they called it "Synchronized Swimming" because "Sticking Your Foot Up Your Partner's Ass While She Spews What I Can I Only Hope is Pool Water Out of Her Mouth" was too long to fit on the medallion.

Makes sense, though 'Swimming Together' would be more fitting in my mind (and on a medallion as well I reckon).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Story Verifier
0 likes
Have? Yes, one that just found me. She cares for me and is giving me a good reason to keep on pushing on myself.

Had? Yes, several, some from many years ago and one that found me and kept me for 44 years of wonderful life. She died in January of 2015 and my life went away for a while.

In reality I've only had 6 "Lovers", but each was a wonderful thing and each would get a medal. I never screwed around, not my style, so for 44 years I was "Out Of The Game" so to speak. I am not anything but grateful for every one accepting me and what I was.0hj884mtMnUge4dR
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Anna knows who she is! A gold, silver and Bronze to boot!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I could give a gold, silver, an bronze to 3 lovers I've had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there is one, smiles...
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely one gold medal winner though she declined to accept the award as apparently I was just keeping the seat warm for someone else. It's her fault that I think Jewish girls are very sexy. Otherwise the gold would go to my current wife (second marriage for each of us so we'd both had trainning) with a tie for the bronze between my first wife and a subsequent girlfriend for different reasons. The first wife was sexually more adventurous and daring but the girlfriend was a better partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd give a medal to the girl with whom I swapped v-cards. The sex wasn't spectacular but we came together and I've never forgotten the experience.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Yes and her name is Vanessa.

She is the best lover I have ever had sex with.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes he was my first because he took his time with me and made it special.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. A girl that I was with for about 3 weeks while she was cheating on her fiance with me. She was amazing. She said she hadn't fucked him in over 6 months, and still didn't want to, but had to get some fucking done because she was about to lose her mind. So we had our little 3 week tryst, and she went back to him.... Oh Abby....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I do. But I had to resend the medal because of their crazy factor. Kind of like getting the gold in an event but sucking in the overall tenement... lol
Lurker
0 likes
MY WIFE
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've got gold medals hanging around all my bedposts! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the past, yes, but Lush's TOS prevents me from sharing the details.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would be a wonderful event at the Olympics. All my current lovers are gold medal winners. Thats why I am with them. Second best is not for me.