What do you think of this?

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Men have been doing that for their sons for years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
really? how come this kind of thing never happend to me?
Lurker
0 likes
Your dad didn't love you.
Matriarch
0 likes
Lmao @ Chef.
Lurker
0 likes
*elbows Nicki* He knows I'm kidding, right?
Matriarch
0 likes
Who knows

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol i guess my dad didn't love me either, all he did was teach me to respect, and love women.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Seeker
0 likes
I would have at least waited till he was 16.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
lol i guess my dad didn't love me either, all he did was teach me to respect, and love women.

Thats my kinda guy! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Nicki

Not me man. That kid grows some pubes he's off to the brothel to learn the ropes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'm the only woman to ever buy her brother a hooker...:-) He'd gotten dumped by his girlfriend, and he and I were in Lake Tahoe, and it was his b-day. I hit a 700 dollar jackpot on the slots, and figured what the hell? So I dropped him off at the Bunny Ranch, had a glass of wine with hubby while he was indulging himself.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is odd hey, at first you think of it as a joke.... like a redneck ritual, thinking "what a cool dad", then you realise he is 14 and you think, "hmmm if he was 18, ok.... but 14 hmmm!" then you read the charge "trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child" and you're like, woooah, "Sick bastard!!"
UK Born Pakistani Sex Stories Author. Writes about Reluctance/Manipulation.

Lurker
0 likes
BRAVO Castle!! Good on ya!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded

or he taught you exactly what to say to swoon the ladies....LMAO!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded

same here
save a horse ride a cowboy