What do you say?

last reply
24 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm interested in finding out what people say when having sex, the words or phrases they use. What do you say?
Lurker
0 likes
don't stop....or I'm nearly there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like the "don't stop, Lois
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh interesting.

I say different things... you know anything that just slip out when I'm with someone.
I have more one nighters than relations in my past so... I try to avoid saying the name of the person.

I don't remember anything but "Oh god" at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Catnip. I say inane things like mmmmm as if i can't string two words together
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
don't stop....or I'm nearly there

I love hearing the "don't stop" but it drives me over the edge in a hurry. I'm a big fan of my girl talking a lot during sex, but I don't actually say much, myself. I've never really thought about it, but that's not very fair, is it?

I'm off to start a thread in the "Guys Ask Gals" section.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Typical bloke, Durrasch, a few grunts and no words...Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry. I'll try to do better from now on.
Lurker
0 likes
fuck oh my fucking god....... ohhhh yes... yes harder fuck me harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrder ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH ...oh Fuck yes yes ohhhh yes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
hihi pam I'd love to hear you say o m g. Instead of oh my god. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Can you do that again Pam? Please?
Lurker
0 likes
I figured my partner should receive a little encouragement, Before my mind blanks out and I start screaming unintelligible screams. or I just pass out with shear ecstasy
Lurker
0 likes
I love to use dirty talk as I feel it excites him more. But I say alot of oh god! and fuck yes! and right there!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ToniC
Like the "don't stop, Lois

Well it's needed sometimes so he can hold out until a girl can come
Lurker
0 likes
baisez oh mon Dieu baisant ....... ohhhh oui ... oui de plus dur me baise harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrder ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH ... Baisent oh oui oui ohhhh oui
Lurker
0 likes
Are you starting your car, Pam?

Just kidding.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Asi papi...si, mas, mas.....asi ayyy mas fuerte....asi papi asi....asi asi.....SI SI SI..........LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Asi papi...si, mas, mas.....asi ayyy mas fuerte....asi papi asi....asi asi.....SI SI SI..........LOL!

There she goes again!! Im gonna need an audio demonstration on that on, please. smile
I dont remember Dora The Explorer teaching that line...
Lurker
0 likes
bump again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Zafia

There she goes again!! Im gonna need an audio demonstration on that on, please. smile
I dont remember Dora The Explorer teaching that line...

LMAO..

I similar things as the others, but I have learnt never to say anyones name during sex.

There was this one guy who told me several different names. First he was Alex and then he was Eric. So one time I said something along the lines of "Fuck me harder Jacob," Just decided to make up a name. Didn't go down to well.

Then there was the one time I the guy I was dating my ex's name during sex..
Lurker
0 likes
I had a woman say another guy's name once in the middle of it, many, many years ago. I didn't stop because I already knew she was a slut anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I had a woman say another guy's name once in the middle of it, many, many years ago. I didn't stop because I already knew she was a slut anyway.

That has happened to me too rocco with the guy saying the other girls name! that was the end of our relationship....lol!

One question though?....why does everybody want God when they are at the point of orgasm?
Lurker
0 likes
Hiya Tonic, ha ha this is such a good post hee hee. I usualy have lot's of oh my god. whisper what you'll do to me in my ear in a soft whisper wow i love that. Keep doing what your doing i'm gonna cum. Kiss me. then lots of oh my god, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck in my head. then that was A-M-A-ZING!

Lurker
0 likes
"why does everybody want God when they are at the point of orgasm?"

It's because they're floating in Heaven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ToniC ToniC ToniC!