Login

Trying to find a story

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It was about this gal who moves into a new apartment and her new neighbor fucks girls right be her bedroom wall, and he'll send the girls he's hooking up with to his neighbor and have them ask for certain things like ice cubes maybe. Eventually hot neighbor man and new neighbor chick hook up and he's hella dominant. Anyway it might have been a series I don't remember but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it!
0 likes
Quote by passionpit
It was about this gal who moves into a new apartment and her new neighbor fucks girls right be her bedroom wall, and he'll send the girls he's hooking up with to his neighbor and have them ask for certain things like ice cubes maybe. Eventually hot neighbor man and new neighbor chick hook up and he's hella dominant. Anyway it might have been a series I don't remember but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it!

I'm pretty sure that's the Guy Next Door Series (Or, Boy next door?) series by Papergirl. It doesn't look like she's around any more; her stories are gone, too. But, I remember that one because she was a favorite of mine.