World domination by women

last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is somthing I picked up from Durrasch on the paris hilton thread (all credit to Durrasch, all abuse to me), would the world be a better place if it was dominated by women?
I certainly believe it would be a more interesting place!
Lurker
0 likes
It works for elephants.
Why not give it a try?
+ a lot of countries have woman as their leaders.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it would be better if we dominated the world. Women tend to be far more practical simply because most often, WE'RE running the household. We have to figure how to get the most out of X amount of grocery money, we pay the bills, we determine how much to set aside for a rainy day, we decide if we can "get by" without buying a new whatever, and so on. Those of us with kids can settle arguments better than any diplomat, and let's just say I'm the President, give me 19 other women leaders, 50 pounds of chocolate, unlimited lattes, and an all-day mall excursion, and we'll resolve 95% of what ails our world, plus, we'd all have some great new shoes....top THAT, Mr. Obama!

Plus we would finally make leaving the toilet seat up a capital crime punishable by death.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Yes, it would be better if we dominated the world. Women tend to be far more practical simply because most often, WE'RE running the household. We have to figure how to get the most out of X amount of grocery money, we pay the bills, we determine how much to set aside for a rainy day, we decide if we can "get by" without buying a new whatever, and so on. Those of us with kids can settle arguments better than any diplomat, and let's just say I'm the President, give me 19 other women leaders, 50 pounds of chocolate, unlimited lattes, and an all-day mall excursion, and we'll resolve 95% of what ails our world, plus, we'd all have some great new shoes....top THAT, Mr. Obama!

Plus we would finally make leaving the toilet seat up a capital crime punishable by death.

Exactly, I admire and follow anyone that can make a household run smoothly.
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Lush Legend
0 likes
"plus, we'd all have some great new shoes....top THAT, Mr. Obama"

Damn right!!! LOL!

Wait, but we already rule........
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
You mean we don't?
Lurker
0 likes
You gals have got to see this. I surfed across it today and it fits in here perfectly.

Penis Power

The more she talks, the more raunchy she unknowingly becomes.
Lurker
0 likes
I am speechless.
Lurker
0 likes
All hail Penis Power!

Lurker
0 likes
At 4:48, she starts talking about "dat man hittin' da bottom of da vagina".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice one Rocco, where are the women that are "hooked on clitoral stimulation"...I'm hangin' out at the wrong places. How long did she have to practice to get that many words to rhyme?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Egalia's Daughters, (Seattle 1986) or The Daughters of Egalia (London 1985)
Gerd Brantenberg

Norweigan author, great book.
If you wonder how world domination with women would look like,

One of the greatest books ever.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I've watched half of the video... I'm terribly bored with her...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just glad women aren't upset when the man is "hittin' da walls and workin' da middle".
Lurker
0 likes
She really is a fool
Lush Legend
0 likes
I didn't even listen....really no point.....lol

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The part (about 3:30-3:35) about buying shrimp at Long John silvers cracked me up! Wow!
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Lurker
0 likes
OMG Goldie me too!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So if a guy won't even buy you shrimp at Long John Silvers, you should drop him... cos all he wants to do is "dat man hittin' da bottom of da vagina". Thats what I got from that video.
Laissez les bons temps rouler!