Masturbation

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just wondering what is the most exciting way for men to masturbate.
I enjoy having a but plug and just using my hand. An elastic band around the base of my penis and balls also helps.
any other suggestions from male or female?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to jerk myself in the car driving around letting some get a quick peek
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll use a bullet vibe around the perineum sometimes. Nice low frequency rumbling on all the sensitive bits.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jamesallen
...I enjoy having a but plug and just using my hand. An elastic band around the base of my penis and balls also helps.

...me too....and then I spin around on a bar stool until I'm woozy...and then I put duct tape on my nipples and rip it off...and then I hold the flush lever down with my left foot on the toilet...and try to shoot a load off the flowered shower curtain 10 feet away...while listening to Led Zepplin Stairway to Heaven.....YIKES!
Lurker
0 likes
Is this what guys do when we go shopping?
Lurker
0 likes
LMFAO Jason
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Is this what guys do when we go shopping?

Which is why we shop so often....
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by jamesallen
...I enjoy having a but plug and just using my hand. An elastic band around the base of my penis and balls also helps.

...me too....and then I spin around on a bar stool until I'm woozy...and then I put duct tape on my nipples and rip it off...and then I hold the flush lever down with my left foot on the toilet...and try to shoot a load off the flowered shower curtain 10 feet away...while listening to Led Zepplin Stairway to Heaven.....YIKES!

...For a sec I though you were serious...Thank goodness you're not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by jamesallen

...For a sec I though you were serious...Thank goodness you're not.

Lydia...sweetie...I thought you knew me better than that...You know I don't listen to Led Zepplin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by jamesallen

ROFL! Silly goat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread is fucked up in so many ways.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
This thread is fucked up in so many ways.