Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are your stories based on real life experiences?

last reply
51 replies
5.8k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
or are they fantasies
0 likes
Mostly fantasies, though I'll draw on a life a bit for characters and the odd situation. My real sex life is pretty bland so wouldn't make for much by way of stories without some embellishment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost every one of my stories, including the non-erotic ones, are based on something that happened to me or I observed in real life. Sometimes it's only the basis for the story, but sometimes the entire narrative is the way it happened with only minor embellishment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
50/50--and sometimes a mix in the same story
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Talesofus2
or are they fantasies

after my divorcé I was very sexually active. from 30 to 50 I had sex with over 500 women, most more than once. after I discovered guys I gave oral to close to 400. so with that to draw from, even if the story is technically fiction...the sex scenes are always take from my life...
0 likes
Nope, neither. Not true stories, and not fantasies.

That said, the ephemera in my stories (settings, descriptions of details) all tend to be very real, very precise descriptions of places with which I am intimately familiar. I also have a terrible habit of describing the female protagonist as I myself appear in real life.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Mana wahine
0 likes
All my stories are pure fiction.
Dreamer
0 likes
All my stories with one exception are pure fantasy.
However, most incorporate some elements of fact be it the location, the description of the protagonists etc.

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Prolific Writer
0 likes
A few of my stories are true, however most are just my fantasies. Sometimes I'll write out fantasy stories for my Lush friends.

My poems are pretty much based on my sex life though.

Hugs and kisses,
Mysteria
Xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the women in my stories are based on real people that I have known, or wish to know (in the biblical sense at least). The stories, however, are pure fantasy and fiction; situations that I would like to be in with the women involved. They are a result of my filthy, perverted imagination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some are loosely based on events in my life. Others are fantasy.
0 likes
My stories are all pure fantasy. The sex. The situations. Nearly all of the characters.

That being said, I draw off of the things I know to give the writing authenticity. I have a science background so I can write a lab environment pretty accurately. Things that I notice in everyday life might find their way into my writing as details. I definitely wrote a pair of shoes that I loved into one of my stories.
Lurker
0 likes
A couple of my stories are 99-100% real. The vast majority are fantasy interspersed with some reality, or vice versa. Sometimes the reality is just a hint of something. For example, my last story, Beach Bums, was inspired by taking a boat ride to a beach only accessible by boat and seeing an attractive woman there. And that was about it for the reality of the situation or inspiration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Daddy series r based on a relationship I fad. I will be honest with yall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of them are our true life experiences, might of added abit to some, to make them a better read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Talesofus2
or are they fantasies

I've kept a journal since I was 19. the scenario may be fantasy, but the sex scenes are generally right off the pages of my journal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All my stories are true. I find telling the story as thrilling as the actual event. I just hope people enjoy them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, mostly real life, some are variations of reality and fantasy.

Quote by Talesofus2
or are they fantasies
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
My stories are a mixture of fact and fiction.
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly true happenings with a touch of artistic license
Lurker
0 likes
I can neither confirm nor deny the validity of any yarn spun.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer real stories and try to keep "real" the basis of mine. Mostly real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many of my short stories are derived from fantasies arising from actual encounters or situations.
For an example, Czech the Mileage (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/czech-the-mileage.aspx) is based on the sales person who sold me my car in real life and 'A Powerful Lust' (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/a-powerful-lust.aspx) is drawn from an encounter during my RAF career but, how much is true and how much is fantasy? That's for you to decide!
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
0 likes
My stories come from my fears. They aren't true events but all of them contain certain details which are true and based on real life. For example locations, descriptions of people or specific incidents. But overall each story is an expression of my fears of being seen naked, forced to undress in front of people, or assaulted in some way. Writing about these fears has been my way of coping with them. I am frightened by my fears and nightmares. But they arouse and excite me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of my stories are based on real life events and people and some are fantasies I have had. A good mix, but I'll leave it up to you to figure out which is which! ;)
0 likes
Half of them. Others are spin offs on an event with additions of characters and situations to make it more fun.