Unacceptable Images in profiles

last reply
45 replies
15.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Although this is an adult orientated board, to abide by US law relating to content and copyright, we ask you to follow these guidelines:-

Please do not post images on this site in your avatar, via our messaging system, or in any forum areas, which are of a "sexually explicit" nature. These include images of:

(a) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(b) bestiality;
(c) masturbation;
(d) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or

All photographs of an adult nature must be of people over 18 years of age.

You are permitted to add Adult images in your profile area, as long as they don't contain anything that breaks US law.

No advertising material at all should be posted on our site, no exceptions. Members caught spamming will be removed immediately and their IP blocked.

If you are not the image owner, you must have a legal right from the copyright owner to post any images.

If you see any images which violate these guidelines, please report the post and we will take action accordingly.

Anyone caught violating these guidelines will be banned from these forums at our discretion. We reserve the right to remove any images that breach these conditions, or that we deem unsuitable.

Edit: Our site is registered and hosted in the US, making these laws applicable.
Lurker
0 likes
Some people have very very creepy avs...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know what you mean but it is above all a sex site
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mine is a picture of a golf course the course didn't give me permission to display on here AM I BREAKING THE LAW
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by jogbigboy
mine is a picture of a golf course the course didn't give me permission to display on here AM I BREAKING THE LAW

Just keep your balls in play ...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not one for questioning authority, but I have to ask...

If the advertisements at the tops and bottoms of every page show very very explicit sexual scenes in video, why can't we also post similar pictures? If posted on our profiles, it's got even fewer viewers anyway. They aren't being force shown like the ads. I just don't see the logic. Maybe it's just fucked up laws...afterall, as you said, this is the U.S. I actually haven't posted any sexual pictures on my profile and never intended to, I'm just asking for principle's sake.iGWB0HQqdq0ohbUI

Still love this site regardless. It's the best that I've found. Even better than Literotica.

Love you guys.

Submissioness
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Submissioness

"The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures."
- Junius

It's always good to ask questions, when said questioning is welcome.

ITA, I love this site, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Submissioness
I just don't see the logic.

My logic would be that the ads have professional models and photographers. They look good and pay.

Whilst Mrs RandyAmateur pays nothing and her lady bits might not look quite so great snapped by her horny hubby's digi flash. In fact she could look quite revolting. There's standards even in filth you know.

ps I love this site more than you two.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by steffanie
Quote by Submissioness
I just don't see the logic.

My logic would be that the ads have professional models and photographers. They look good and pay.

Whilst Mrs RandyAmateur pays nothing and her lady bits might not look quite so great snapped by her horny hubby's digi flash. In fact she could look quite revolting. There's standards even in filth you know.

ps I love this site more than you two.

Your logic is good, it seems to me.

hehehe! So your saying your love for this site is BIGGER than ours?

Oooohhh! as always it comes back to size, damn it!

... and gypsy crawls off, once again.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Submissioness

If the advertisements at the tops and bottoms of every page show very very explicit sexual scenes in video, why can't we also post similar pictures? If posted on our profiles, it's got even fewer viewers anyway. They aren't being force shown like the ads. I just don't see the logic. Maybe it's just fucked up laws...afterall, as you said, this is the U.S. I actually haven't posted any sexual pictures on my profile and never intended to, I'm just asking for principle's sake.flNFAIFwG3t4YQfj

Still love this site regardless. It's the best that I've found. Even better than Literotica.

Love you guys.

Submissioness

The adverts are hosted by the companies who advertise, we are not legally responsible for them.

When we start hosting adult images, the whole 2257 laws come into play. It's a very grey area. Some laws state that members themselves will be seen as Publishers, and if "the law" wished to go after anyone on this site who posted such pictures, they would go after you, not me as a site owner.

Please don't make me have to go over this yet again Read, digest, absorb: >>> http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst4491_2257-Regulations--Laws.aspx <<<
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
OIC. Well thanks for giving us the method behind your madness. I am one of those who wants to know WHY when something doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the explanation. That is all I wanted.

Submissioness
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, I guess my Avatar was removed cause it was to explict? Penis pic? I don't think it was either. More of a cheesecake type pic and not with a erection and NOT showing my penis either.
And now that I have looked again at some of the other avatars on the site from different users, I see that YOU MISSED SOME!

Anyway, whatever...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curiousboy31
Well, I guess my Avatar was removed cause it was to explict? Penis pic? I don't think it was either. More of a cheesecake type pic and not with a erection and NOT showing my penis either.
And now that I have looked again at some of the other avatars on the site from different users, I see that YOU MISSED SOME!

Anyway, whatever...

Dont stress it man, I had a really good picture that was removed a while back too... Come join me, Ive started my own support group called AA "Avs Abolished"
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
That rule against big pricks appearing in AV's kept me from using one of my more flattering mug shots.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
That rule against big pricks appearing in AV's kept me from using one of my more flattering mug shots.

Rumple Foreskin

That wasn't a pic of your mug. And stop sending them to me!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by RumpleForeskin

Rumple Foreskin

That wasn't a pic of your mug. And stop sending them to me!

Yes, ma'am. It won't ever happpen again, honest.

CL, you are sooooooo easy.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so is someone gonna tell me if my av can stay or needs to go?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say it is a sex site so what is all the whoooy about I say leave them some were a great stimulant for my Good nights dreams and play time...lol

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by curiousboy31

Anyway, whatever...

If you had a photo of genitalia - flaccid or erect/swollen/flushed (male/female) or masturbating or animated - and it was the primary focus of the avatar...and it was removed - so be it.

If you have a cartoon of such, it will be shortly. Over 100 were recently removed...there are thousands of avs on this site and our software has not been trained for genital-recognition-removal, yet.

We're working on it.

If you want to flaunt your pecs, abs, glutes, or any other part of your anatomy - go for it. Hell, show us your face. You can post almost as many photos of your cock or pussy as you want - within your profiles.

Are you defined by your genitalia or is it something else?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My av has been retired... I have forsaken the evils of genitalia for the purity of heaven's wings... I will now light the path of righteousness so that the rest of you may follow... single file.. nuts to butts...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
"...our software has not been trained for genital-recognition-removal, yet. * * * * We're working on it."

It should be ready soon. It's called Lorena Bobbitt 2.0.
Lurker
0 likes
"nuts to butts" That was funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
so is someone gonna tell me if my av can stay or needs to go?

I like your av BigRod, and I'm quite sure you'll find out real soon if it has to go....

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've made the suggestion to Gav that they make a portion of a person's profile as "Friends Only" pictures. Available only to those on your friends list, not the general public, who may view your profile while browsing around this great site. There are other sites I've visited that have this capability. Or maybe "Shown by request only".
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by iceman
I've made the suggestion to Gav that they make a portion of a person's profile as "Friends Only" pictures. Available only to those on your friends list, not the general public, who may view your profile while browsing around this great site. There are other sites I've visited that have this capability. Or maybe "Shown by request only".

You can do this already on Lush... My pics are only available to friends, not anyone randomly checking my profile. Its under your settings menu. The only thing is that it is an 'all or nothing' option. The concept of two levels of photo privacy might be an idea, but, as it stands now, it works great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my AV is ok.......I have a lampshade on covering the naughty bits......
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ducky69
I think my AV is ok.......I have a lampshade on covering the naughty bits......

It was borderline Ducky.