Role Reversal in Spanking

last reply
3 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a passion to be spanked by women younger than me. Is that strange or it is a natural extension as then you can be spanked by someone not necessarily stronger than you? Is it the very intent of submission?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Natural part of role playing for submissive, but with the age twist. Giving the power to control you to someone younger adds to the embarrassment of the situation, I believe.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Role reversal is particularly hot! Spanking cuts a wide swath of humiliation and submitting to someone younger, or who would otherwise be the "junior" in a situation has a special edge to it. Imagine:

Being spanked by someone much smaller than you ...

How about the cop who stops a speeder and tries to take advantage only to have the tables turned ...

Or, the naughty teacher who was trying to extort "favors" for an improved grade and the student turns the tables.

The most significant reversal where the power drastically shifts? A parent being spanked by their child (hopefully, grown child!)

All of these have that special frisson of humiliation associated with spanking and finding oneself in the submissive position when you would normally be the alpha of the relationship. Imagine baring your bottom on command in that submission. To me, it's a logical extension of the spanking dynamic.
Lurker
0 likes
Perfectly normal adds hotness to your submission.