Login

Begging as a Art

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
I am sub, but I do not have extensive experience at it. I have only been with a couple of Masters here on Lush, and mostly with my now Master (Darkstarfish who I now have been with for the last 10 months). I have noticed that we can beg for different things from our Dom’s. Also different Dom’s prefer different styles of begging.

A Dom might prefer maybe what I might say as “polite” begging -
“Master may I please cum?”

Or a Dom might prefer what I might say as “dirty” begging –
“Master, please fuck your little fuck toy like the slutty whore I am.”
I would like to hear about your Dom’s preferred begging style and maybe a example. The more you know, the more you grow.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to ask two questions. First I have to ask for His permission to ask a question or address Him, then (without Him stopping whatever He's doing to me) I have to politely ask for permission to come, or to have my ball gag applied if I think I may make a noise that He doesn't approve of when something happens, or whatever else.

When I ask I'm not allowed to sound pathetic or whiny, and I'm not allowed to shout or rush my question. If the question is not asked in a normal speaking voice at a normal speed He will make out like it was just an unwanted noise.

After years of practice with this I maintain that I could keep a calm and normal voice while stabbing myself in the leg with a fork.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
I have to ask two questions. First I have to ask for His permission to ask a question or address Him, then (without Him stopping whatever He's doing to me) I have to politely ask for permission to come, or to have my ball gag applied if I think I may make a noise that He doesn't approve of when something happens, or whatever else.

When I ask I'm not allowed to sound pathetic or whiny, and I'm not allowed to shout or rush my question. If the question is not asked in a normal speaking voice at a normal speed He will make out like it was just an unwanted noise.

After years of practice with this I maintain that I could keep a calm and normal voice while stabbing myself in the leg with a fork.

That is quite a accomplishment! I congratulate you on this.
Thank you so much for your input.