best toys for couples

last reply
37 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Chat Moderator
0 likes

Remote vibrating egg... You get the egg, he gets the remote... For when your on a date and you want to be turned on all.night.long. ;)
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsygyrl
What are the latest and best new toys for couples out lately?

the best toy for a couple is a bisexual 20 something year old
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
An open and active, nonjudgmental and respectful mind.

Then anything can be a toy.

Find this in a partner, you will be set for life!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ping
An open and active, nonjudgmental and respectful mind.

Then anything can be a toy.

Find this in a partner, you will be set for life!

even this?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
To get this back on track a bit (sorry!) might want to take a look at vibrating cock rings with clitoral stimulators - not to pricey and they're pleasurable for both partners. smile

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
To get this back on track a bit (sorry!) might want to take a look at vibrating cock rings with clitoral stimulators - not to pricey and they're pleasurable for both partners. smile

If I pulled a vibrating cock ring out my girlfriend would laugh me right out of the bedroom. That is a horrible suggestion.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

If I pulled a vibrating cock ring out my girlfriend would laugh me right out of the bedroom. That is a horrible suggestion.

that's cause it would keep slipping off your very teeny itty bitty penis.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

that's cause it would keep slipping off your very teeny itty bitty penis.

Look, an XL sweater would be tight on a 400 lb person. It's all relative. Not my fault you got a huge vagina.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Look, an XL sweater would be tight on a 400 lb person. It's all relative. Not my fault you got a huge vagina.

you're right, i blame it on all the fisting. my girls got big hands. smile

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you're right, i blame it on all the fisting. my girls got big hands. smile

I'm grossed out now. I hope you're happy. bye.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm grossed out now. I hope you're happy. bye.

0 likes
Not much information on sex toys but the exchange between Sprite and Felix is priceless. LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

even this?

I'll try anything once, unless it kills me.

This one might.

Yikes!

Let me order a case of lube first.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gypsy you darling creature: May I suggest: (1) Love & Need each other; (2) Get so playfully tangled up in each other that any part of either of you can be stimulated by any other part of the other of you. (3) Ready? Set? GO at each other and make something that looks like a Yin-yang!

If you do it well together, you will both feel like a new couple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
[img][/img]

"Remote vibrating egg... You get the egg, he gets the remote... For when your on a date and you want to be turned on all.night.long. "

I agree, My gf made me wear one, kept the control in her bag, After a while I forgot it was there, until she turned it on. When I was at the bar. I had to hold on to the bar to keep from falling. It is intense and cannot be ignored. Had me grinding my teeth and squirming. As she later demonstrated to me, at the bar and at several other times during the evening, she had it on 4 or less, back home, before I even took my coat off, she turned it to full, number 8 I think. I was on the floor helpless and came in moments. A fantastic toy and the anticipation keeps you wet constantly.
0 likes
Quote by marie5555
Quote by Ardentmale
[img][/img]

"Remote vibrating egg... You get the egg, he gets the remote... For when your on a date and you want to be turned on all.night.long. "

I agree, My gf made me wear one, kept the control in her bag, After a while I forgot it was there, until she turned it on. When I was at the bar. I had to hold on to the bar to keep from falling. It is intense and cannot be ignored. Had me grinding my teeth and squirming. As she later demonstrated to me, at the bar and at several other times during the evening, she had it on 4 or less, back home, before I even took my coat off, she turned it to full, number 8 I think. I was on the floor helpless and came in moments. A fantastic toy and the anticipation keeps you wet constantly.

I. Hope. My. S.O. Doesn't. See. This.

Dodgy ideas and all that.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by marie5555
Quote by Ardentmale
[img][/img]

Seems great minds think alike smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marie5555
Quote by Ardentmale
[img][/img]

I laughed at this one - it is so believable.
If that had been me my eyes would be rolling around my head like marbles. My imagination ran wild at the bar scene.
That scene in the restaurant from "When Harry met Sally" would be me in real life - constantly.
Now I have another challenge - and am off to buy one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Where does the egg sit in the vagina? We have never used an egg.

Is it quiet enough for a restaurant?
Regarding entertainment purposes wholly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wife sure loves us using the strap on
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

That is SO hot.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Does it for me, too!
Lurker
0 likes
Found the lovense - the lush and the rabbit vibrator - both are blue tooth and can be played by my partner long distance when hes overseas smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

Does it for me, too!

Like a string of pearls? bump bump bump????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I it ok to drive when having an anal plug inserted? The reason I ask is I am going away for a weekend with my wife, a fantasy weekend, and I would like her to wear a butt plug for me.
Story Verifier
0 likes

Adding my and voting for this one. Be warned, ladies it's super powerful especially when unexpected!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly a pocket vibe