Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The story you wish more people had read?

last reply
14 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Apologies if this is a repeat thread. I thought I remembered one like this, but I can't seem to find it.

For those of you who have written more than a couple of stories (or even, I guess, one or two), do you have a story that you wish more people had read?

That for whatever reason, it didn't get the attention you thought it should have gotten?

I guess there could be all kinds of reasons for why it didn't get more attention. It was approved right before 37 other stories and disappeared off the front page in half an hour. It was in an unpopular category. Maybe it wasn't actually as good as you thought it was.

Anyone?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a freaking idiot. The thread I was looking for was right there near the top of page one. Please disregard my original post. and if a mod sees this, please feel free to delete this!
0 likes
Pieces of Candy. I worked harder on that one than any other story I've done to date
It's number 1 in the Toys catagory

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
Pieces of Candy. I worked harder on that one than any other story I've done to date
It's number 1 in the Toys catagory

I read this as well, just can't vote, well done.....
Lurker
0 likes
I find it interesting that there is often no correlation between how many readers I have versus how many voters I have for a particular story. So, for instance, my highest read story: A Woman in Need has over twice as many reads as my highest scoring story: Husband Shows Me Off on Our Honeymoon.

I never write to see how many people will read or how many will score, I write because it is my pleasure and a way to express my self, my feelings and my life experiences. With that in mind, I think I would have liked more people to have read my story that has the highest votes (Husband Shows Me Off...). That is because the story is about the event that launched me into the new and exciting sexual journey that I have been enjoying over recent years. It is more to do with my journey than the "story". I like people to get to know the "me" behind my stories.
Mana wahine
0 likes
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/misfit-love.aspx

Misfit love. One of my earlier stories, which I still really like. It has elements of a love story and isn't completely hardcore sex, nor is it as dirty as some of my other stories. It's not as polished as my other stories but I still like it and wish it got a little more attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am re-editing my story Minnesota Spring (its a series.) It's going under novels. I would love to hear any one's comment. So far it's the one I'm the most invested in. Chapter 3 had very low readership. On the other hand the first chapter had over 12K.