your first?

last reply
56 replies
6.6k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What was your first sexual encounter? NOT by yourself.
So lushies, how do we answer this question without giving up age? Try this, How many years away from 20 were you? Do not state which side of 20.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first was my future husband to be when I was 23 years old and he was my only till I was 34 years old but since then there have been a many more with my husband's full support and encouragementsmile
Lurker
0 likes
*content edited by sprite* with a country-boy back home.

16 or older, please, per TOS. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fabulous_missy
*content edited by sprite* with a country-boy back home.

16 or older, please, per TOS. smile

Oopsie, didn't pay attention to that. Total newbie mistake.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It was a summer that I was to be an Au pair for a family at the beach. But they had to leave so I ended up staying in the house alone.

There was an old guy that lived next door, he was all of 26 or 27 and I was determined to get rid of this Virgin Stigma before Summer was over. We practiced the Art of Sex almost daily for the next two months. Oh did I get an education and I guess I must have been an excellent student since I continue to see him after all these years?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Uncle's girlfriend.. she was 22.. and I was not.. I did get a bike for my birthday that year though..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brandie (NOLAHotGal). I thought we were giving each other our virginities. About a year after we were married I found out she had lied about her wild side and had fucked a lot of men and women. I started to leave her but I got very turned on listening to one of her ex lovers talk to another lover about her wild side. About a month later I became her Dom when she accepted my collar and she became my sub.

Nawty
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
First sexual encounter I was 21 and he was 23 .he was a regular customer at the fast food place I worked at. And it was amazing experience even if he did turn out to be a jerk.
English Gentleman
0 likes
walking in on my host in the shower, plan to write the story soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first series of sexual experiences were coincidentally similar. All of these times involved me laying down next to a girl and gently kissing while I fingered her. I can't be completely sure if they all got off as I was new to the whole thing but none of them made any attempts to stop or correct me in between quiet pecks on one another's lips.

It wasn't until years later that I managed to lose my virginity but, when the time came, those prior events certainly helped give me some insight on how to make it feel good for her too.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I am married to her. She was my first hand job and oral sex partner. I took her virginity when she was 16 and me 18... been together ever since.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I wonder how many Lush members, like me, can't truthfully answer this question because of age restrictions. It was long before what is allowed here.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
My friend's girlfriend sucked my dick while we waited for him to come back with weed. We were at his parent's house too. It was super fucked up. We went on to fuck around behind his back for a couple weeks before she told him. It really messed him up... I still feel kinda bad about it to this day.

...the blow job was awesome by the way.
Lurker
0 likes
17 years old with former girlfriend gave in to me to get back with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't tell you about it here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was with a girl I met at the skating rink an 15 minutes later we were on the high school baseball pitchers mound going at it. She was very skilled.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With a boy named Chris, who lived across the road from our horse farm. He finger-fucked me, and I sucked him in the hayloft over our stable.
Lurker
0 likes
lets just say I was younger than I am now.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL, a hooker in DC. It was through a massage parlor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a neighbour looking after me and found her naked and touching herself. I was curious. We talked and it wasn't long before I was being shown the basic steps in masturbation and allowed to practice on her. Then she schooled me in the do it yourself method. After a while she took over and It wasn't long before inexperienced my first orgasm. I could no believe how wonderful that experience was and I have been attempting to recreate that magic moment ever since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first proper girlfriend. I was 19, she was 18. In my university bedroom. We got better and stayed together for a few years. I remember her fondly.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
Lurker
0 likes
A school girlfriend's older sister took advantage of me, a nervous but amazing experience, she got there before any of the boys did and outed my bisexual tendencies. At least I think that's the way it worked out
Lurker
0 likes
I was 17. He was 35.

I'd been baby-sitting for him.

He gave me a lift home and fucked me on the back seat of his car.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by spinneroftales
I wonder how many Lush members, like me, can't truthfully answer this question because of age restrictions. It was long before what is allowed here.

I think you would find many Lushies are in the same position.
Lurker
0 likes
Ditto, on two different counts
Lurker
0 likes
I was 16, she was 15
She lived 2 houses away from me.
We dated for about a year after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So lushies, how do we answer this question without giving up age? Try this, How many years away from 20 were you? Do not state which side of 20.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My neighbour girl when I wan in my teens