Mods for Stories Space

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I'll take a look. I need to get over there more.
? A True Story ?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Sorry. I've been inactive for so long that my powers have been revoked.
? A True Story ?
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by loneleygirl68
Does anyone know if there are Mods on SS today? I submitted a poem 5-6 hours ago and it still hasnt posted? Or did they all take the night off? Just curious is all...Thank you!

I do think they must be short handed. It has sometimes taken a day or so for some of my things to show up. They used to show up much sooner. Maybe they need more mods.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Moderators on either site are volunteers. If you submitted something, please allow up to 48h for it to be verified.

And if you have concerns about Storiesspace please use the "contact us" button on that site. smile
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by loneleygirl68
Does anyone know if there are Mods on SS today? I submitted a poem 5-6 hours ago and it still hasnt posted? Or did they all take the night off? Just curious is all...Thank you!

Shouldn't this thread be on the Blue site instead of here?

And as with this site, it's great if things happen quickly all the time, but it's by no means the measure for everything. Internet hours are but a handful of real life minutes, even without taking different timezones into consideration.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=273eSvOwpKk

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza

I do think they must be short handed. It has sometimes taken a day or so for some of my things to show up. They used to show up much sooner. Maybe they need more mods.

Awwww. They are shorthanded. That Frog is great though. But he probably has a life and stuff.

Give it a day then contact StoriesSpace
Lurker
0 likes
The mods generally are flooded with works. It takes time to sort out. At times I get impatient, but one has to remember that they have other things in life as well.