Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies,What's The Strangest Sexual Request You've Received ?

last reply
38 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A guy asked me to have sex with him outdoors in a wet, mud-pit with us both covered in mud! I declined, only because there was no readily available place to shower off without getting the car and my clothes filthy. Otherwise, I think it would have been fun!
Lurker
0 likes
I guess everyone has their little kinks but the oddest ones (imo) are things like licking my armpits, stuffing my pussy with my panties (the entire thing in a ball) and smelling between my legs after I've been to the gym. But I guess after spending so much time on lush, not much surprises me!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I guess everyone has their little kinks but the oddest ones (imo) are things like licking my armpits, stuffing my pussy with my panties (the entire thing in a ball) and smelling between my legs after I've been to the gym. But I guess after spending so much time on lush, not much surprises me!

I said after you shower at the gym after a nice long workout. Don't make it sound gross!
Lurker
0 likes
I've not really had any strange requests for me to do, but one man who desperately wants to be my slave (completely not getting the message that I'm a sub and subs don't have slaves) has been offering for years to look after my house, do my housework, decoration, cooking and gardening and be whipped as thanks. It's SOOOOO tempting to consider it because it would save me a whole load of hard work and expense (and I'd have to do is to put on the same corset as I'm going to wear normally and some extra high heels and then whip him a bit too!) but I know that it just wouldn't work.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

It was not a request but sort of command. After having sex with me, I was told to put my panties on and spend the whole day in office feeling the cum leaking out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After having sex during my period (I never felt bad about that, it just means a little extra planning for clean-up) my husband wanted me to clean his cock. Sorry! I have done it before, but not when it was blood covered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once asked to step in to a bath tub full of milk... I vomited soon after he was done.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only found this on Lush, but I've been asked by a few guys for me to make fun of their dick. I don't really get that fetish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not that out there but had a guy who wanted me to wear bright red lipstick and have my hair in a pony tail. Only way he would fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ummm.... to dress up like a cartoon character
Lurker
0 likes
Can I cum on your glasses?... (with me wearing them) Apparently, he liked my new look... REALLY liked my new look. (I let him)
0 likes
Nothing comes to mind as being strange .
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by VirgoGo
I once dated a doctor who revealed that he fantasized about being kicked in the balls. Now *that* was rather surprising....

I would certainly have gone with that idea if he was a solicitor or lawyer - lol

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was once set up with a friends co-worker. The first date went great and he semed completely normal so we decided to meet again.
On the second date he told me of his interest in animals.

There was no third date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a few BDSM requests but I always refused, I do not do pain. Also, will not do anything that causes physical damage. Other than that, the strangest was the one who wanted me to dress in a man's suit, the full collar and tie bit, that felt really strange.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually not that long ago a man asked me to go with him to a cemetery and bend over the tombstone of his mother and to let him fuck me in the ass. I asked him why and he would not tell me. So I said I don't think so. He never asked me again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That request would not be within the rules here, and it was declined.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BadLittleMom
Actually not that long ago a man asked me to go with him to a cemetery and bend over the tombstone of his mother and to let him fuck me in the ass. I asked him why and he would not tell me. So I said I don't think so. He never asked me again.

Maybe he thought your screams would wake the dead? The fact you even considered it makes him a lucky stiff!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had a guy ask me to keep his headband, like the ones basketball players where, in between my ass cheeks all day. i declined due to the inability to conceal it, looked like i was smuggling something around all day.
Lurker
0 likes
Not having many boundaries I am usually up to try most things but to date have not received any real outlandish requests
0 likes
I started dating a guy who I later found out thought he was a vampire. He was into bloodletting with sex.

We didn't last, obviously.
Marx Sister
0 likes
...Probably the time I was asked if I would be into fucking a Klingon (presumably a guy in costume) in a situation where we could only talk in Klingon. I was not, but I probably would have tried it if I didn't have to learn a fictional language (waaaaaaaay too much work for the estimated potential reward).
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Had a guy who wanted me to actually crap in his mouth. I thought he was gross....even though good looking.......killed any desire to kiss him...who knows where those lips have been? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Barb
Had a guy who wanted me to actually crap in his mouth. I thought he was gross....even though good looking.......killed any desire to kiss him...who knows where those lips have been? lol

YUCK!! And I thought mine was gross!

I once met a guy in a bar who after finding out I was on my period asked me if I was wearing a Tampon. And when I said I was he asked if he I could go to the bathroom, take it out and it to him so he could put it in his drink. I told him yes, said I was going to the bathroom and left.

Somehow this doesn't seem quite as bad now, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I have lived a sheltered life..Nothing really strange or out of the ordinary comes to mind
Lurker
0 likes
Jennifer..may I suggest you come to my lake house for the weekend and be Stacy's and my sex toy for the weekend...I am sure between the three of use you would have something else to report..smile