What is your thang?

last reply
62 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok - here is a question just for fun: what is the one physical feature of a woman that gets your attention and interest more than any other?
Lurker
0 likes
You mean just walking down the street, noticing a stranger?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes, a got set can catch you half a block away and you know you have already lost.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The stance of a woman; the way she carries herself.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
The way she walks. I want to see some swing in those hips.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stance was quite on target. Immediately followed by a quick search to face and eyes. But if the question is about a body part - after a subconscious check for wieght/height ratio - face I guess. Looks.
Lurker
0 likes
Smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

See it is all in the eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definetly the eyes, followed closely by her smile
Lurker
0 likes
Her smile, laugh and her overall demeanor. Even if a girl is considered extremely hot, it means nothing if she stuck up and snotty. Personality is key for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Her expression
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes her legs
Lurker
0 likes
How she walks
Lurker
0 likes
hey, i am an avowed breast man!

g

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice pair of heels on a long set of legs smile
xxx
Lurker
0 likes
yep the eyes have it ....lol
Lurker
0 likes
I am heartened by how many men said "eyes" but I am confused why so many stare at my breasts instead when we talk.
Lurker
0 likes
The breasts got magnets in them
Internet Sensation
0 likes
indeed. breasts are hard to not rest your eyes on. I can find myself lost in the soft beauty of breasts while talking to other people aswell. If I ever would meet you and we talk Ali, just nudge me and tell me that you have a face to look at if you are feeling uncomfortable with my lost stares and drooling mouth...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to confess - me too! My boss is very petite and has ample breasts that sure as hell ain't her own - and its a struggle sometimes to keep eye contact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was this girl I went to school with who would always wear very revealing clothes and was very attractive. I had a hard time not looking at her boobs or ass.. eye contact was very hard to keep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not good! But my boss takes all the stick I give her in good humour - which is just as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
legs (without a big bum on top)
eyes
general face (smile etc)
hair

in that order I think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm not a guy but we all know that .. right..?

Anyways I have a hard time maintaining eye contact when there's boobs involved.. I once fell in love with a girl becuse she had the most perfect set of boobs you have ever laid your eyes on. They were at least a D, and she never wore a bra, when she walked her boobs would gently bounce, and oh my god I'm getting all excited thinking about her; I wonder if she still works at that shop..
Lurker
0 likes
Just hearing your story Mara has me all excited about her, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok...I get it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CyberRenegade
Her smile, laugh and her overall demeanor. Even if a girl is considered extremely hot, it means nothing if she stuck up and snotty. Personality is key for me.
ditto for me
save a horse ride a cowboy