Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who has the best Pimped out Profile so far?

last reply
32 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I vote for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very Nice Nicola!
Run
Matriarch
0 likes
Nobody like jazzing up their profile areas?
Lurker
0 likes
is there a prize lol? maybe a rank name change?
Matriarch
0 likes
Sure!

I'm going to look at yours now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just take a look to the left of the screen,& there is your answer! lol!
Matriarch
0 likes
Nope, you didn't win, no images, videos, not much profile info, sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So can you only post YouTube videos? I've done some work in flash that I could probably save out as a video but I don't think it would ever make it onto YouTube. Oh no...not Youtube.
Matriarch
0 likes
At the moment only Youtube videos. If we allowed the uploading to our site of videos, the bandwidth bill would be astronomical, and this is first and foremost a story site, not a video sharing community
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right on Nicola, I totally understand that and what a story sit it is! Great work pulling this thing together and updating it so that it's become more social. So I may try this later anyway, but you can link to pretty much any video URL or it's set up to work only with YouTube? Anyway, I just have a couple of pretty cool animations I did from back in the day that are actually pretty clean, just deal with B&D...lick my boots and a little spanking. It was used by Penthouse and Skin Two at one time but now it just sits in the vaults so I thought "what tha hell".
Lurker
0 likes
Boy, are those drawings ever good, Satyr.

Pixie, check out his fairy drawings.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Hey! I really like those fairy drawings Satyr!! Let me know if you ever want to share any with me! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Wow, check out ladysharons new AV. heart
Lurker
0 likes
am I in the running? smile
Matriarch
0 likes
You are now
Matriarch
0 likes
Sure, why not! Nice.

You didn't add me as a friend though, so I can't make any comments.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to pimp my profile? I can't even wash my car! Can't we just judge ourselves by our cool nick names?
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by q_and_a
I have to pimp my profile? I can't even wash my car! Can't we just judge ourselves by our cool nick names?

lol, we won't even judge ya....just be yourself!

Please enjoy my 2nd place story from the Unleashed competition:

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

Fantasy Flight

Book Four in the Mac & Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

My latest Flash Erotica:

Sex Games In The Sky

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Lurker
0 likes
I want the vote for cutest profile...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmm Mz Z definitely!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
There having been NO outcry for me to do so, I tinkered a bit with my profile. Whether it now qualifies as "pimped" others must decide.

There are four images of female nudes painted by my uncle. Three bear a striking resemblance to my cousins but no one in the family asks, ever.

At no additional charge, I've added four music videos just 'cause I like 'em. If you haven't heard Eva Cassidy singing, Over The Rainbow, do so, now.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
There having been NO outcry for me to do so, I tinkered a bit with my profile. Whether it now qualifies as "pimped" shall be left to the viewer.

There are four images of female nudes painted by my uncle. Three bear a striking resemblance to my cousins but no one in the family asks, ever.

At no additional charge, there are also four music videos just 'cause I like 'em. If you haven't heard Eva Cassidy singing, Over The Rainbow, do so now.

Rumple Foreskin

I really like the one with the cat
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Glad you like it, Rx. They were big into Siamese cats for a long time.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
I do!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I bet profiles have become much more 'pimped out' since this thread first started. A lot of people now seem to put a great deal of effort into pimping out their profiles. So, why not promote yours here? And while you're at it, you're welcome to check out mine.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
While Buz's profile is super sexy, mine is no slouch. Give it a look if you please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might be a bit biased here but I happen to believe mine is. Although, I am not really sure what a "pimped out profile" is exactly.

LOL
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I think I have a detailed profile. I have 213 images in my gallery, 27 music videos, 520 stories/poems. Come check me out.....I dare you...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
While Buz's profile is super sexy, mine is no slouch. Give it a look if you please.

U have a great one, seen mine, it is ever changing... like my avatar