Best female characters?

last reply
32 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Was curious what stories that you've written have the female characters that you're most pleased with.

Looking forward to seeing some interesting responses!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Blondie, tho that should be obvious. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like how the character of Valerie turned out in Let Her Eat Cake.

I also like the character of D'arcy in Kingdom Come.

And Lilly Black in No Sympathy for Lilly Black.

I have a reoccurring character named Melanie that I enjoy writing as well.

Unfortunatly my story Trailer Trash Trixie has to be hidden (for now) but the character of Sarah Mae was probably the most fun to write.
0 likes
I liked writing Rachel from Trading Favors.

Aside from her, it would be Alex in Open. She wasn't even the point of view character but she was very vivid to me.

Of all time, though? I wrote this very sexually dominant woman named Kyra, who isn't safe for Lush. But she was a whole lot of fun.
Sophisticate
0 likes
Stacey in "Stacey's Choice" is the heroine of the first story I wrote on my own. I had previously written only poetry and collaborated on stories. The story takes place in my city. She shares my love of both the Mediterranean countries and art, and a weakness for arty men. To be honest, I think there is a piece of me in every almost every female character I have written, but perhaps because Stacey was my first, she remains dear to me.
0 likes
Mine is Roxy Roman from 'She belonged to me', but I have it hidden right now. It needs some work, but she's a great character

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
My favorite female character is Diana. She's the protagonist of my short series The Education Of Diana.
0 likes
I guess my favorite female from my own stories is April (stories: April's Secret, The Pastor's Secret, New Friends) given that I've written about her three times and have vague ideas for a fourth. I just like how she's shaped up as a woman who owns and doesn't deny or run from her past while trying to build a new present with her boyfriend Ross.

I've always wanted to do more with Dee from Snow Plowed, too, but have been a bit wishy-washy on where to take her after the events of that story and its sequel, Never Again.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
The last story I wrote, Mother of the Groom, the female character was pretty vivid for me. I could literally hear her voice as I wrote the dialog. Weirdly, it's not really based on anyone in particular.

The first story I wrote, In the Stacks, had a female lead and a good amount of character development, that I thought was really interesting.

Another recent female character that I thought was fun to write was from a recent story called The Staring Contest. The character was "you," but I felt I built some engaging details around a character that was meant to be relatively undefined so that you, the reader, might identify more easily with "you" the character.

If you read these stories, you'll see that these aren't just the same character in different clothes/bodies, but three distinct women. I'll admit that in some of my other stories the women have been somewhat less well-written, but I at least try to give most of the female characters in my stories some kind of personality and history to make them more than just a collection of holes to get fucked by the male character (who is little more than a walking penis, himself, usually). I see far too many of these kinds of characters on Lush, and beyond being sexist, frankly, they're just boring.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Candyman
0 likes
Bunnie. But, then again, she was real. So...
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Caprice in Today My Name is Caprice. She has the best sense of humor and playfulness of any of my female characters. And she is quite fond of Tootsie Roll Pops!

I am also quite fond of the nameless woman in Serious Moonlight. She has no name, and no description, but despite that is probably the most fully formed female character I've ever created.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my favorite female character is Amanda Cartwright, the principal character in Youth Revisited. She is a single mom, PhD and a strong woman. In her early 50's she discovers that the young man dating her daughter was a student of hers and has always wanted her. She was very real to me.

I'm also quite fond of Miss Cynthia, a secondary character in Miss Cynthia's Lingerie Shop. She was so popular with the readers of that story that I wrote a second one with her as a primary character.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks, all! I look forward to reading a lot of these stories when I get a chance.

My favorite of mine is Kristina, from my Polaroid of Kristina series.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
As usual, I'm dragging up a day late. At least I'm consistent.

Becky Miller, from my story: From Becky - To Matt -- With Love (link in sig line) helped me to my only contest winner so she's number one.

A favorite minor character would be Pauline the Perch in 'How Humans Do It' (see sig line)though she might be a bit too cold-blooded for some readers.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My favourite is Roxy from West Coast Games. She's a free spirit, an unapologetic man-magnet and her motivations are unscrupulous in the best way possible. Many readers hated her, but I love the darker evolution of her character. There's some inner conflict there that gives her some dimension, complexity and heart.

The runner-up for fave female character would be Cady Lane from my eBook, The Bitches in the Basement. She's a sexpot and a bad girl and a little more blatant and extreme than Roxy. She makes blackmail look like fun.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Mine has to be Zofie, the Princess from Blonde Ambition. She's sexy, beautiful, charismatic and also intelligent and strong-willed. She can also be sensitive and is loyal to her servants. I so loved writing her

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by principessa
Stacey in "Stacey's Choice" is the heroine of the first story I wrote on my own. I had previously written only poetry and collaborated on stories. The story takes place in my city. She shares my love of both the Mediterranean countries and art, and a weakness for arty men. To be honest, I think there is a piece of me in every almost every female character I have written, but perhaps because Stacey was my first, she remains dear to me.

She remains dear to me too J.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
Mine has to be Zofie, the Princess from Blonde Ambition. She's sexy, beautiful, charismatic and also intelligent and strong-willed. She can also be sensitive and is loyal to her servants. I so loved writing her

D x

I like the D x character in your stories Danielle. There always seemed to be one in every story. Just being honest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Check out Mazikeen on Lucifer. She's scary, evil, sexy and smart in the perfect mixture. Love that show.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
My favorite to date on this site is Iona of the "Trust" series. Yeah I created the initial concept of her, but the character has just evolved and taken control of its self. I don't really feel like I'm creating; I'm just watching and writing it down. That's when I feel like I have something special. I don't have to think about what I'm trying to do or say, if just comes. She's exotic, stimulating, sensual, funny as hell and undeniably smart. Iona gathers her power to use it to survive but has this innocent quality within her that makes you want to protect her. She's just not going to let you.

I'm biased. But, you will have to decide for yourself.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/historical/trust.aspx

Anyone that knows me or knows my husband will obviously know why I love the female lead in "Want". Talk about life parallels . He had a fit when he read it. And, that pic...
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/interracial/want.aspx

I have a weakness for Naomi of "Only For One Night" because I've been there. I'd want to take her home too.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/interracial/only-for-one-night-1.aspx

I better stop here because if I'm not loving my characters, even the evil ones, I'm not going to bother with that story.
? A True Story ?
Cocolicious
0 likes
My favorites to date:

Miharu is a complicated young woman that I enjoyed writing so much that I wish she really existed. I'd definitely seek her out for friendship and fun. Sexy and well traveled, Miharu is a young geisha that is completely in love with the western lifestyle.
Check her out in Gift Of The Geisha.

Rayna, who was really a challenged to create, is a fun loving little slut that knows exactly what she wants and loves to please. An absolutely intriguing take on sexuality and virginity, Rayna will make dicks hard and take what she wants unashamedly.
Check her out in Confessions Of A Virgin Slut.

Natalie & Renee round out my list of favorites. These two are trouble but are extremely sexy and star in my Sin series. Vacations are meant to be fun and these two take fun to another level in Made For Sin and Images Of Sin. Speaking of favorites, Images Of Sin is my favorite threesome story that I've written. Trust me, you won't regret reading these ladies.

Click the titles to read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aunt Barb in "My Aunt Barb". She's a mentor who helps the main character Katherine break out of her timid lifestyle.
Lurker
0 likes
My girl, Layla She's just a filthy little cocktease.
0 likes
Eva from The Secrets of Brinkley Ridge, she was an insatiable hard-ass that always got what she wanted. I really enjoyed playing up the classy posh exterior yet a total whore underneath.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
EDITED: Just posted To Lust and to Love feature my all time favorite female character, Billie Logan.

My favorite female character in one of my stories is actually not the main character. In the Love is Stronger Than Pride series, the main female character has a best friend, Billie Logan. During the writing of the three part series Billie kind of came to life and wanted to tell her own story. So, that's what I'm finally working on now, writing a story for Billie where she is the main character. I hope to have it posted soon.

I guess all my favorite female characters are in whatever I'm currently working on because I have another story in the works that is my first for the Historical category. It's set in the 1910-20s and the main female character is so much fun to write.

I hope to have these stories up soon.

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

0 likes
Mereille de Ravenell from "Pieces of Candy" and Candy herself. Its my favorite of all of my stories

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.