Oldest Erotic Scultpture

last reply
15 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Neat. I thought it was a piece of fresh ginger at first.

Looking closer I saw 2 lovers, but that wasn't it either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Neat. I thought it was a piece of fresh ginger at first.

Looking closer I saw 2 lovers, but that wasn't it either.

I did exactly the same thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“The carving found in six fragments in Germany's Hohle Fels cave depicts a woman with a swollen belly, wide-set thighs and large, protruding breasts.”

Isn’t it funny how things have changed so much, but yet remain the same in so many ways? Ok I have to edit this, It didn’t make sense hahaha what I mean is; guys now like “fake” looking girls, most don’t enjoy that natural beauty that all females have. But one thing hasn’t changed and that’s the fact that they like (large protruding breasts, and wide thighs) hope this makes a little more sense…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its an evolutionary factor.....well thats what i've been told anyway
Lurker
0 likes
It's laways about the boobs, isn't it? They obsess about the size of women's breasts almost as much as the do about their own penises.

Lurker
0 likes
No, ancient objects like that were usually for blessings of fertility.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
guys now like “fake” looking girls, most don’t enjoy that natural beauty that all females have.

*waves hands frantically* i dont even know how to explain to you how passionately i feel against the fake way women seem to present themselves lately, i swear i dont know how to explain it to you
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by UnHalo13
guys now like “fake” looking girls, most don’t enjoy that natural beauty that all females have.

*waves hands frantically* i dont even know how to explain to you how passionately i feel against the fake way women seem to present themselves lately, i swear i dont know how to explain it to you

I agree with Halo. I don't have a way to explain it either, I admire any size of breasts as long as they are real. Actually Super large breasts are kind of a turn off. And too much makeup makes me go ugh. I like natural beauty. I mean all women are beautiful so why put make up on in the first place unless it's a special occasion?
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well most of us girls are flirty by nature. We like to look good, and no it’s not because we’re looking for a man --- but because we want to feel good. I guess what I mean by fake is (fake boobs, fake tan, fake big ass lips, etc…) girls try to hard to look like Barbies. I enjoy a natural looking women too, I like medium size breast (with a little bounce to them) I like a little extra meat to hold on to, I like seeing them in the morning with no make up on, and in the afternoon all made up… I just really like girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural Beauty and a real body is what I love in women........ I love women and their natural ways!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The size of boobs were important for our ancestors because the bigger they are, the more milk they can produce, which means the more the guy can reproduce. This factor has been descended to us with our genetical memories. (Me preferring small-medium and firm ones mean i am a genetical mistake.)

And the same ancestors also cared about their "fingies" size because women back than chose their mates according their "fingies" sizes. Those with small "fingiez" had to wait for the alpha to finish his job. (It's a good thing I'm not "that" much of a genetical mistake!)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
"It's very sexually charged," said University of Tuebingen archaeologist Nicholas Conard

Man, is he in for a shock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by UnHalo13

I agree with Halo. I don't have a way to explain it either, I admire any size of breasts as long as they are real. Actually Super large breasts are kind of a turn off. And too much makeup makes me go ugh. I like natural beauty. I mean all women are beautiful so why put make up on in the first place unless it's a special occasion?

Yes, too much make up starts to make them look literally wet, which is disgusting if you can tell its a result of the make up. And nice breasts are fun sure, but it will NEVER be the reason why I ask for a girl's phone number or sit and talk with them at a party, it is much more largely the demeanor they carry themselves with, and if they can laugh easily and they don't take themselves to seriously.

I have to admit, stunning eyes may drag me across the room to her like a magnet, but personality will have me asking for her number.
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is all because men fall in love with their eyes and women with their ears. As such women have wonder bras and men talk shit lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cook suggested it could be symbol of fertility, perhaps even portrayed in the act of giving birth.
Mellars suggested a more basic motivation for the carving: "These people were obsessed with sex."

My guess: Mellars is obsessed with sex and that Neanderthals were obsessed with fertility. In tribes that were little more than a collection of few extended families, the birth of new child would have been vastly significant.