Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bindings of Nadia - A fantasy story idea.

last reply
2 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sorry in advance if this seems a bit long.

So, been brainstorming about this story idea for a while now, and I’m now working out the last few kinks before I put it into writing. So I tough I would post about it here and hear what people have to say, like ideas, questions about stuff that I may have overlooked, etc.

So it’s a story set in a fantasy, Dungeon and Dragons inspired world, and the story itself was inspired to me by the art of an Artist called Grigbertz. It’s good stuff, his site is the top Google search when you input his name, and examples of his art can be as easily found in an image search. Sadly, he doesn’t seem to be producing anymore (at least no under the Grigbertz name). I’m aiming for a generally light tone, and will attempt to include some humour. The story itself is going to be a bit silly I think.

Now, what is the story about? It’s about a young human woman named Nadia, who ends up in slavery after her parents die with huge debts. As she’s about to be sold to a brothel owner, an handsome but odd man steps in and buys her for some reason only known to him at first. After he takes her to his home, a large castle turned into a palace, she learns the man is not only a powerful wizard, but one of the top advisors to the ruler of the largest country in this half of the continent.

While she is immediately treated well at the castle and she sees this as an improvement in her fortunes, she can’t help to wonder why the wizard bought her and what he has in store for her, tough she’s not left wondering for long: the day after she is brought there, she goes through some ritual, and wakes up that evening in her room, completely naked except for bindings of strange metal tying her arms together behind her back, and linked to her feet. (basically looks like what Grigbertz’s character Lisa wears when she’s dropped in a city by her dragon “friend”.)

She then learns from the wizard that, despite mostly looking human, she was not only a descendent of the Ancient High Elves, but a Life Source, something the wizard had detected and was his reason for buying her. She learns about her heritage, notably that a Life Source’s power is tied to her ability to create life, or if you prefer, her sexual activity. Basically, whenever she has an orgasm, it transforms into magical energy through her bindings, and it can be drawn and used either by her or someone else.

And so begins Nadia’s new life in the castle. That include being bound 24/7/364, for as far as anyone knows, the bindings will stay on her as long as she lives. It also includes permanent nudity, as the wizard believes it could interfere with his research n her power, it would be bothersome considering her bindings, he and the rest of the castle’s inhabitants have already seen all she got and he doesn’t see the need for her to be clothed anyway as the weather where the castle is located is like RW southern Spain.

On the plus side tough, and she soon realizes this, she’s basically living as a princess; She’s given a suite of room fit for a queen (belonged to the Wiz’s ex-wife), she doesn’t have to do any work, she can eat as much as she wants, she can soak in a hot bath the size of a swimming pool, she got time to take naps and daydream, and the castle’s inhabitants and magically animated objects tend to her every needs. Oh, and the wizard’s young, talented and equally handsome male apprentice is like a slightly awkward version of some fairytale’s swashbuckling prince-charming.

So basically, what I’m thinking to do with this is kind of a chronicle of Nadia’s life at the castle, her experiences concerning sex and her powers, her interaction with the castle’s odd and weird inhabitants, and maybe top it off with a plot at some point.

Note: I have made a near identical post about this story at another site for some feedback. This doesn't go against this site's rule, does it? I looked around, but couldn't find anything about it, but I just tough I'd ask to be safe so as to not get burned later.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
from what you're written, i don't see any issues, as long as the sex is consensual, reluctant is okay, but non-consent does break site rules. and no, posting this at another site is perfectly fine - your story, you have control over where it goes. smile

also, here's the link to grigbertz's gallery, for those curious.

http://grigbertz.com/gallery/main.php

i've enjoyed his work for ages, myself, and have often considered using it as a stepping off point for a story myself. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sprite
from what you're written, i don't see any issues, as long as the sex is consensual, reluctant is okay, but non-consent does break site rules. and no, posting this at another site is perfectly fine - your story, you have control over where it goes. smile

also, here's the link to grigbertz's gallery, for those curious.

i've enjoyed his work for ages, myself, and have often considered using it as a stepping off point for a story myself. :)

Thanks for the info. As for the sex in the story, it's going to be very much consensual when it does happen.

And yeah, Grigbertz did great stuff.