Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You must be over the age 40 to answer this.

last reply
48 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Was your sex life better before the age of 25, or after the age of 40?

Me? After 40. I'm less selfish, more creative and open to new things, and last much longer.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Was your sex life better before the age of 25, or after the age of 40?

Me? After 40. I'm less selfish, more creative and open to new things, and last much longer.

Well, it's always been pretty good, but it's better now that I am over 40, because VERBAL has finally slowed down...and I can...you know...finish.
Lurker
0 likes
I've learned to enjoy all of the things that were forced on me when I was younger and lose all of my hang ups about them. Definitely being older helps smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The pre-40 quantitiy was greater, but the post-40 quality was much better.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by JefferyB

Well said.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
After 40 most definitely. Mostly because our kids are grown and we have a house to ourselves. No more having to be quiet in the bedroom. Can use any room in the house. I get to be loud again. Although the two youngest are home on holidays. Forget sometimes and have accidentally horrified them with the noises coming from our bedroom, lol. Paybacks are hell kids. Guess what, your parents are human. After 50 it's been even better.
0 likes
I'm glad for all of you above. But please watch your health. My wife is now diabetic, and on oral medications. Her diabetes have robbed me. I'm back to my adolescent days of masturbating...
btw, I'm 50, and she is 59.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before 25 Had a female friend that was as horny as I was.
0 likes
Not quite 40, but close enough to think that it will be better.

Before 25, I was first occupied with maintaining my virginal status until marriage, then university, then marriage, then more university accompanied by the "lost decade" of three successive pregnancies and raising my three resulting sons.

Right this second, occupied with my career and...well, still raising the boys.

Hoping that in another three to five years, I'll be much more comfortable with the concept of being pleasured (instead of always doing the pleasuring) and with having had multiple sex partners in general. Not there yet, not even close.

I haven't even achieved the "multiple sex partners" part yet. I really need to get on that. Literally.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Totally better after 40. Actually, didn't really start to get good until I was about 48.
After 50, lots better. Best, 52 and beyond....
I am so much more open to things I never thought I would be. A loving partner for me is the key. I have never had such a loving, giving, caring partner. My Master, Darkstarfish. Here on Lush, and in real life.
Lurker
0 likes
After 40.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
what about 30? You said before 25 or after 40. I'm going with 30, although I'm hoping the 40's perk up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza
After 40 most definitely. Mostly because our kids are grown and we have a house to ourselves. No more having to be quiet in the bedroom. Can use any room in the house. I get to be loud again. Although the two youngest are home on holidays. Forget sometimes and have accidentally horrified them with the noises coming from our bedroom, lol. Paybacks are hell kids. Guess what, your parents are human. After 50 it's been even better.

I suppose this is a good response, but I've been trying to remember "What's a sex life??"
Madam Carol
0 likes
I'm just forty but the last three years have been outrageous.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine has certainly gotten hotter since after turning 40. This last year alone has been intense and I have changed and learned so much about myself and exactly what my lovers need. I understand what works for me and what takes them to the brink and over. Still having some of the same lovers that I had around 25ish that I have now, they would agree that I have gotten better with age. And as my tastes and techniques have changed and developed, prolonging enjoyment for all concerned, I don't see my sex life slowing down any time soon.
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and yes. The years between were alternately more promiscuous and celibate. After I transcended that cycle the rest has been debauchery deluxe. But my pre-25 year old memories do envelope me in young stuff reveries that have special friskiness in their own right.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely after 40 when I came to of a bad marriage. 43-46 were the best sexual years of my life - ever!

then downhill very fast after 55 when my wife lost all interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After 40, as we shared with a friend and it was great. Also others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been married since I was 26. The years prior to that my sex life was sparse. The first fifteen years of our marriage was okay, my wife had some desire and would even wake me in the middle of the night to make love. The last ten years reminds me of the years prior to being married.

I like to think I've become a better lover. Sadly, due to menopause and fibroids my darling wife has lost all interest in intimacy.

In theory, after forty should be the best time of our sexual lives.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a slut puppy in my 20's....now Im just a slut smile....I aint as good as Im gonna get but Im better than I used to be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JefferyB

That says it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me from the time I stepped into what is know as the lifestyle, being shared (swinging), BDSM, gang bangs, etc, etc, just after I turned 17, until around the age 25, I would call this my learning stage. Believe me when I say it was an awesome time. There is a lot of eroticism in the learning of new and exciting sexual adventures. I do mean adventures, not just one time things. My first gang bang, which I consider the first big step into the lifestyle, lasted for 3 days. Talk about new things. I have been to many and one is being planned for later this month. It still produces the excitement of anticipation.

Then from around 25 to 40 I would call this my apprentice to teaching stage. I was comfortable with my self in the lifestyle and fine tuned the things I had learned. I still learned new erotic adventures but the learning curve shallowed, but did not get flat. I became a teacher and shared what I had learned helping others find their nitch and even helped to save some relationships.

A few sexual positions under the covers with the lights out can become a boring routine, lacking in true satisfaction. Both partners can reach orgasm but still be left wanting something more. It was early in this stage that we formed our private swing group. Mainly due to the AIDS / HIV threat. Before then we played bareback all the time. I could not get pregnant and for thevothervwomen there was the pill. We wanted a safe way to play bareback. We have 5 couples, 2 single gals and 5 single guys. All the guys are straight, and we have 3.5 Bi gals. One will do everything but eat cunt.

From 40 own Hubbie and I began organizing more events that centered around enhancing the sex lives of others. We do not claim to know it all because we have learned new things since coming to lush. I hope we can learn new things up until our last orgasm. I thought things would become boring. Pushing us to delve into the more and far out kinky side of the lifestyle to keep our sexual highs. I thought we would get into the world of the occult to find those new sexual highs. I am happy to say we have not needed to cross the line into what I consider the occult. (Things that are very illegal and or endanger ones health or possibly life. Like cutting, and strangulation to name a couple.

I said all that to say this, the different stages have all brought extremely fantastic orgasms. Probably nothing can match the orgasm brought on when something is done for the first time. My orgasm fueled by, Hubbie offering me to a stranger to fuck at the swing club last week, may be different than the first time I was offered to a stranger by Teach at the gang bang when I was 17. But it is still very intense, satisfying, and produces multiple orgasms and me squirting just like the first time. I believe this is because the unknown factor is not there. The unknown adds another dimension to the receipt for great sex.

I can tell you this, I am looking forward to our next visit to the swing club tonight as much as I was looking forward to day two of my first gang bang. I know what will probably happen tonight. I just don't know how many. On day two of my first gang bang the ONLY thing I knew was I would experience more first. That weekend was a crash course into the lifestyle. After 40 years my cunt still gets wet just thinking about tonight. When I'm getting ready and dressing later tonight the insides of my thighs will get wet and I will need to wipe them dry to keep the tops of my stocking from getting wet too.

Brandie
Weaver of Words
0 likes
My sex life before the age of 25 was far less than satisfying. though not a virgin when I married, I lost it to the guy I married. he was my first and only at that point. so I really had nothing to compare him to, but i did know even then that if that was what sex was , then it wasn't much fun at all. from 25 to 30, though still maaried, we stopped having sex and I had an affair. the sex with him was very good and made me realize what I had been missing, though I am sure at least some of it was the risk factor of getting caught. I divorced at 30 and went on a bit of a wild binge for about 6 months. during that time, I met another man with whom sex was fantastic. he was a great lover and left me will satisfied. in my early 40's, he developed a condition which made normal sex difficult, though not impossible, and out sex life changed. as time went by, it became less satisfying and I found it more and more necessary to "finish off myself" after sex, though i remained in love with him.

5 years ago, he passed away and after finding Lush, i discovered that I liked girls. it took 2 years for me to finally act upon that feeling and dated a woman for several months with a considerably less than satisfying result. I do wonder at times if it was me, but I found in cybering with a woman that had some imagination, I was able to achieve quite intense multiple orgasms. sadly, even after 3 additional years, i have not been able to test this again in real life, so at this point I basically have no sex life, save the occasional lone act of masturbating myself to a quick (and single) orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I'm A LOT older than 40!!!

(I did very well when I was younger, in terms of sex, YES LOVE and the general beauty of it all...)

Since 40... Well, I've slowed down some! I've had a FEW serious relationships since then and I think I appreciate them more, in every way. I think I give and receive more kindness, things are more considered... The passion is as strong or even stronger than it ever was but I... ... ... I think I Know My Way Around It Better!!! (Does that make sense???)

I certainly feel even more INTERESTED, (or at least no less interested!) as I get older...

The vagaries of AGE are a bit of a curse! (I hate being less pretty than I once was!!!)

I feel no less SEXUAL as a being NOW than I did when I was 20! (I'm certainly much more RESTRAINED about how and when that happens, though!!!)

PERSONALLY, I can honestly say that the sexual experiences I've had since I've gotten older have become MORE PLEASURABLE to me (on a purely SENSUAL basis...) than some of the experiences I've had before... (THEY'RE OLDER, I'M OLDER, EVERYONE IS A LITTLE MORE RELAXED ABOUT IT!!!)

NOT SAYING that you can't still tear her kninnies off as you bend her over the bed!!!

(But you don't get so annoyed if she giggles as you do that...)

xx SF
Chat Moderator
0 likes
What a great question!!

I had awesome, sweaty sexual marathons with many men during my younger years. I loved their ability to please me with their bodies, enjoy the reciprocity and leave me sated.

At, and even slightly over 40 now, my drive has increased and I have been fortunate enough to find a few men (my age at that) that can put in the work, and satisfy me beyond belief. While sex is equally important to me now as it was when I was 25, I am more concerned about his skills outside of the bedroom, as that is where my true interest lies.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Hmmm it's a toss up. Before 40 I could surf like a pro, fuck like a bunny, but had to work like a slave, and struggle to make ends meet. Now I'm early retired, have less worries, more free time and write about the things I did but can't anymore.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would say the sex is more regular after 40. Before I was married you just had to get it when you could. There sometimes were long dry spells when you weren't dating anybody.

Being married, we have a healthy sex life and can have it as much as we want. I'm just as horny as I was in my 20's. Nothing has stopped me from getting my sexual fix.

Giggles,
xo