Self-Bondage tips

last reply
4 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
I recently got interested in self bondage. Saw some videos too. I would love to get your views , tips and even some new ideas and techniques that you might use. So fire away people.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Always always always have an escape kit and a phone within reach before you even start. You have no idea what sort of thing may happen that could necessitate emergency release.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, you have not mentioned about the Equipment that are available in stores like "sweetfantasyx". So that it would be easy for giving you tips on it. however basic things is that you should know how do use the and which way is best for using Bondage instruments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Especially when you are still learning, I would recommend a "bondage sitter"- someone there to help you if things do get out of hand. Find someone else who is also interested, and you can do this for each other (not at the same time), or volunteer as a bottom for someone who is learning to tie, in exchange.
Learn from her mistake!
http:/
/xhamster.com/movies/955400

/self_bondage_mistake_part_1_of_3.html

Sorry I had to break it up, I guess I can't post links here.sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here is a completely safe way to start on the self-bondage trail:

Get yourself a timer and something to act as a blindfold. Set the timer for however long you want it - five minutes, 20 minutes an hour - whatever you want to start with. Put the blindfold on and then sit there until the timer goes off. You will learn three things with this simple exercise.

1. you will learn self-discipline by not removing your blindfold until you hear the timer go off.

2. you will learn patience in waiting for that timer.

3. you will learn that 5 minutes can be a VERY long time!

This is a very good exercise for the first time or very new submissives and one I have used for my own.