Unusual Punishments

last reply
35 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was talking to a Dom who is a friend of mine, and we got onto the subject of punishment. Honestly, I thought that there were just two big ones- orgasm denial and spanking/ whipping etc. so I was really suprised when he started reeling off this list of things like figging which I had never even heard of! It really got me thinking, and I've only just started looking into the BDSM world, so I was wondering: what are the most unusual punishments you have ever administered/ experienced?
The Engineer
1 like
Well I was once administered all night insertion of 5 pens in my ass..while sleeping...it was a big gaping hole in the morning .
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by missingjanedoe
I was talking to a Dom who is a friend of mine, and we got onto the subject of punishment. Honestly, I thought that there were just two big ones- orgasm denial and spanking/ whipping etc. so I was really suprised when he started reeling off this list of things like figging which I had never even heard of! It really got me thinking, and I've only just started looking into the BDSM world, so I was wondering: what are the most unusual punishments you have ever administered/ experienced?

Once i was made to spend the whole day in office with a carot plugged in my ass. It was painful and arousing too. I could not walk properly and it was evident to others n embaressing for me
Lurker
0 likes
I regularly get nipple stretchers under my piercings for hours, or weights hung on my other piercings on long chains, and He sometimes sets up the enema stand with 2 litres of water in it and makes keeping that in for a certain time limit as a punishment too. I wear a butt plug most of the time anyway, so that's not really used as a punishment for me.
Her Royal Spriteness
2 likes
Quote by missingjanedoe

figging is not really a punishment, it's more like an extreme form of pleasure. smile

punishment - standing in in the corner with my nose against the wall for a specified time period.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by sprite

figging is not really a punishment, it's more like an extreme form of pleasure. smile

punishment - standing in in the corner with my nose against the wall for a specified time period.

Was it helpful in learning the lesson?
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if these qualify as unusual but: simply refusing to play with a sub, restraint a sub and playing with another sub, ordering a sub to masturbate, repeatedly, ordering a sub to please someone he or she clearly dislikes, ordering a sub to eat or drink something the sub dislikes. Buying the sub some sort of special toy or clothing and then denying the sub the opportunity to wear or use it - perhaps instead ordering the sub to give it to another sub. Not terribly inventive but best I can come up with.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Put icey hot on a girls nipples then make her stand in the corner with her hands on her head. Vicks Vapor rub on a butt plug before it's inserted. Make her put on a pair of panties that have been in in the freezer overnight and were wet when they were put in the freezer.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hm. I focus more on rewarding good behavior than punishing bad behavior. I don't indulge in physical punishment, with the exception of a mild spanking. Denial, denial, and more denial. That's all it really takes. Through mind control it is so very easy to train someone to become a perfect obedient subject.
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest all of those sound like funishments( punnishmets that are more for pleasure than teaching a lession.) I have heard of them from any where of writing down what you did wrong to getting the cold sholder untill the dom calmed down enough to control his emotions/ temper. Punishemts like what sprite said are not to bring you pleasure but to show you you had a o fuck moment and made your dom mad. And I am a believer that a dom should never punish when hes mad. If he does thing my be said that they regret. I heard a story from a sub that her dom would take her collar when he was mad at her. But thats not a punishment either a collar should be held to higher standards that just a object because it is more that just a object. If that makes sense. If not e mail me and I will try to Clarify
0 likes
Quote by IMSOMEAN
Put icey hot on a girls nipples then make her stand in the corner with her hands on her head. Vicks Vapor rub on a butt plug before it's inserted. Make her put on a pair of panties that have been in in the freezer overnight and were wet when they were put in the freezer.

That's not a punishment, that's outright abuse.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
2 likes
Quote by Pinkbookworm
To be honest all of those sound like funishments( punnishmets that are more for pleasure than teaching a lession.) I have heard of them from any where of writing down what you did wrong to getting the cold sholder untill the dom calmed down enough to control his emotions/ temper. Punishemts like what sprite said are not to bring you pleasure but to show you you had a o fuck moment and made your dom mad. And I am a believer that a dom should never punish when hes mad. If he does thing my be said that they regret. I heard a story from a sub that her dom would take her collar when he was mad at her. But thats not a punishment either a collar should be held to higher standards that just a object because it is more that just a object. If that makes sense. If not e mail me and I will try to Clarify

I would regard having my collar taken away on pretty much the same level as someone handing back their wedding ring. It wouldn't be a punishment, it would be breaking my heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That's not a punishment, that's outright abuse.

Or quite fun, dependent on the sort of things you enjoy ;)
Lurker
1 like
Quote by PanJinlian

I would regard having my collar taken away on pretty much the same level as someone handing back their wedding ring. It wouldn't be a punishment, it would be breaking my heart.

I agree with you on that. And the person who told me about it viewed it the same way and walked away from that dom.
Rocker of the cocker
1 like
Worst punishment ever...

Silent treatment- sucks balls.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So just to clarify, you've had Vicks vapo-rub administered to a butt plug prior to it being inserted into your ass?

And Olbas Oil, Deep Heat, Tabasco, the juice from a piece of ginger root and Fighter Fix liniment smile

Not all together though, that would be going rather over the top.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
What seams like punishment to some is orgasmic pleasure to others. A good loving Dom should not administer (punishment) beyond the point that the sub needs to use their safe word. As a Dom to several women I pride myself in having a sub use their safe word.
Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
What seams like punishment to some is orgasmic pleasure to others. A good loving Dom should not administer (punishment) beyond the point that the sub needs to use their safe word. As a Dom to several women I pride myself in having a sub use their safe word.
Nawty
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Worst punishment ever...

Silent treatment- sucks balls.

I'm with you. Silence or indifference. It out weighs anything physical.
? A True Story ?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I believe denying my sub attention or even ignoring a text would undue much of my efforts to restore her self worth. Just letting her know I'm disappointed has a significant effect. For non-physical punishments, making her use her own willpower against her is quite effective.

For instance, ordering her to use no tv or internet for the day, and her phone only for important calls to me makes her decide if she would just rather submit to having her ass warmed to a very nice shade of red. Orgasm denial, especially after she has serviced me, will drive her crazy. She is impetous and tends to react before thinking, so anything that makes her excersize self-control when I am not present is both a good way to teach her and to emphasize my authority in a way that she won't forget thoughout the day.

Lying to me about it afterward would be a catastrophic mistake on her part, so I'm confidant I get the truth from the simple question of 'were you a good girl while I was away?'
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Okay I'll weigh in on this one...

Punishment IHO should not be given when the Dom is angry. He must be in control of his emotions when punishing lest he go too far and cause undo mental/physical injury. Also when punishing, be sure to let the sub know why he/she is being punished so the lesson will be learned.

Physical punishments like spankings, whippings, etc. are not always the best methods - your submissive may actually like them in which case they are not punishments (there are pain sluts who get off on physical abuse)

I have found that simply letting the sub know you are displeased is more "punishing" than anything I can do to her physically. When you have a sub who truly wants to please you, failure to do that is the worst punishment imaginable.

I do not believe in the silent treatment as that runs very close to neglect and that is not what a true Dom does.

Lastly, when punishing, make sure that afterwards you give the submissive proper aftercare. He/she needs to know and understand that while they made a mistake, you still love them and want to care for them. Never let the punishment be the last word on the matter.

If you have any questions or want to know more, PM me.

Jonathan
Lurker
0 likes
Once my vaginal lips n clit were spanked / beaten with leather belt untill i exploded into ever stopping orgasm
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Punishment is not to be enjoyed or make you aroused. My master does "punish me" at times with a spanking with his hand, a paddle, or some other device but while it hurts it also arouses me so it's not a true punishment. When i receive a true punishment it varies. Master believes the punishment should fit the crime. Sometimes it is putting me in a time out while I am kneeling on uncooked rice in the kitchen on the hard tile floors - at first, you think, "this is not so bad" but then the grains of rice start to dig into your flesh and it begins to hurt and not in a good way. The amount of time is based on what i may have done to be punished. Master knows i hate the bottom of my feet touched or played with so sometimes he will put my in a leg spreader and make me lay on my back with my feet up and flog the bottom of my feet. That is an old and tested punishment that goes back to ancient times from the middle east or Africa when an owner does not want to spoil a girl's beauty or mark her up. But the worse is when he plays mind games with me. I hate the mind games and just wish he would punish me physically and get it over with.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Couple of very simple but effective ones. Kneeling on rice

Sleeping in a bed strewn with cornflakes

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

3rd party story from a Black femme Dom. She was a paid Dominatrix and had a lot of white men as her clientele. When she felt a client was disrespectful she assigned them homework on the civil rights movement that needed to be submitted and reviewed by her before she would schedule another session.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sitting on block of ice w/ inflatable anal plug.

Actually, that is very romantic to me.

Let me think, oohhh, listening to that bubble guy that apparently sings Nina Simone's music. I don't know his name, but something bubbles.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Testicles in Ice water.