Right or left-handed?

last reply
225 replies
17.9k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I am right-handed, and pretty much do everything important right-handed, but have always been fascinated by left-handed people. For some reason, everyday things look so much more interesting when someone does them with their left hand. So, who is what, and who does what with which?
Lurker
0 likes
I do most things with my righ hand but some I can olnly do with my left one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm right handed but left armed.
This is to say, I write with my right hand but throw and swing with my left.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

The Engineer
0 likes
I am predominantly right handed but there are a couple of things I can do left handed.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right-handed. But on mobile devices, my left hand is more dominate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly my right, but can throw a baseball left handed, bat left, golf swing left, drive with my right.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Left handed in all things. Except golf, which I play like once a decade.

As much as I'd like to believe it, the thing about lefties being more likely to come artists and mathematicians (and Presidents) is bullshit. Sigh.

We are better at pitching in baseball though, if only because batters are more used to seeing right-handers. Apparently that is true in combat as well, for the same reason.

I'll quit regurgitating all the stuff I Googled now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Throw R

Bat L
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
I'm RH, but my left is not *totally* dumb / useless. My Dad was LH and taught me (by example) how to do a lot of things with my LH. Hand wrenches / tools I can use either way.

This is really interesting!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm right-handed and do everything with it. recently, i observed my brother texting with his left hand and actually inquired about it - he's right-handed. he really couldn't give a reason why, besides that it's just comfortable.

Say. Her. Name.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm right-handed, but when reeling in whilst fishing, I do it "goofy", like a left-hander. I also pour the kettle with my left hand, as I can only stir with my right hand. My drawing is better with my left hand, but it takes so long that I don't bother.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I'm right-handed, but when reeling in whilst fishing, I do it "goofy", like a left-hander. I also pour the kettle with my left hand, as I can only stir with my right hand. My drawing is better with my left hand, but it takes so long that I don't bother.

Which hand do you use to double click your mouse?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I am right handed, but I can write with my left hand too.

Hugs,
xo
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Which hand do you use to double click your mouse?

Is that a euphemism?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ambidextrous.
0 likes
I write with both hands but my right hand is more easy to read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Left
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
right
what's up sunshine
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I write with my right hand, hold a phone with my left, and masturbate with both. Does that make me ambisexterous?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right for most things.
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
Left handed except for golfing and reeling in while fishing.

Awesome Lady
0 likes
Write, throw, bat, cast a fishing rod - only with left hand. Can do about anything else with either - eat, do make-up, hair, wash dishes, sweep, clean windows, etc.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Left handed, but I play tennis with both. I have no back hand. I just switch hands so I always have a forehand. When I was little and signed up for tennis lessons I didn't tell the instructor I was left handed. I have one son who shares being a lefty. We annoy everyone else in the house when cooking. We face the pots the "wrong" way. Don't get me started on power tools. A friend finely gifted me a pair of lefty scissors. It's funny when someone who is right handed tries to use them. I also could not teach my two right handed children how to tie their shoes. I also always have to sit at the end of the table. I bump elbows a lot.

Now I am thinking about how many different ways my life is impacted by my handedness. Thanks Layla, it's an interesting thing to ponder at times.

Oh, I almost forgot about entering a lecture hall in college and trying to find one of the few seats that had a table for lefties.

I also do something a bit more personal with my right hand, with an occasional assist from the left. I have no idea how that came about, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm right handed but masturbate with left when i'm here
Lurker
0 likes
I finger myself with the fingers on my right hand but use the left hand fingers for clitoral stimulation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
Write, throw, bat, cast a fishing rod - only with left hand. Can do about anything else with either - eat, do make-up, hair, wash dishes, sweep, clean windows, etc.

Do you mean to say that you actually use cutlery in both hands darling?

Seriously, I am totally right hand dominant, but had to learn how to use my left when I was doing laboratory work, so I have one special skill — I can hold a small bottle between the little finger of my left hand and the palm and unscrew the cap with finger and thumb of the same hand. I can also use most of my power tools with both hands.

My father was left handed and it was funny to watch him trying to use a manual screwdriver — screws go in clockwise and you can apply more force by outward rotation of the wrist which means you really need to use a screwdriver in your right hand. Of course these days we have electric screwdrivers.

As far as more intimate matters are concerned, I use the fingers of both hands, but I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.
Lurker
0 likes
Right-Handed and can use my left hand well...
Site administrator
0 likes
Male here so naturally I can do anything with either hand .. its called multi-tasking.

*hides*