Guys... ever been owned by a lesbian?

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi - looking for some advice as I am new to being owned by a lesbian. Any other guys in a similar relationship?

I've only been in it for about 9 minutes. Really don't know what to expect.

I mean... it seems like it is going to be pretty good - but... I don't know.

Any tips or advice etc would be great.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I didn't give you permission to make this thread.

Well... guess there is much I need to learn with this whole thing...

May I please... pretty pretty please... with a cherry on top... start a thread asking other guys if they have ever been owned by a lesbian?

And would you mind if I please added... that my lesbian owner has no idea what she is doing... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I guess I am not completely opposed to the idea...it is a learning curve...you may proceed.

Bowing... thank you... bowing... thank you... would you like me to make you some bacon now? smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I didn't give you permission to make this thread.

I KNEW you were a lesbian! My gaydar is never wrong!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, really???? To each his own, but nobody owns me....
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I KNEW you were a lesbian! My gaydar is never wrong!

LOL I am assured by Rachel (sprite) that she knew it too I merely had to accept it...I don't think I am a very good lesbian tho as I allowed myself to get seduced by a man and have yet to ever be with a woman Does this make me a bad lesbian?...I did say no to start with but I was weak and caved against his powers of seduction silly lol
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehehe...great question....

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
Hi - looking for some advice as I am new to being owned by a lesbian. Any other guys in a similar relationship?

I've only been in it for about 9 minutes. Really don't know what to expect.

I mean... it seems like it is going to be pretty good - but... I don't know.

Any tips or advice etc would be great.

I have loved many lesbians and bi-sexual women. I have also been genuinely loved back by several. I find that most of the time if you just relate to lesbians as human beings like any other human beings, they will give you respect, maybe even love.
I have learned a great deal about women from lesbians and bisexual women.
But your question asks more: I believe you are asking if you can have a sexual relationship with a lesbian Mistress??? THAT is so complex and singular to each "pair" of people that I haven't a clue on that one. I just don't know how the physical side of it would work, BY DEFINITION.
Lurker
0 likes
Damn hot idea! I would love it. She could even be bi and I'd be okay with that too, Who know she may even convert me to bi as well. How great would that be...
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes, in another life in another century.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had difficulty understanding the owning' thing. Have no desire or interest in controlling anyone & certainly dislike anyone having control over me.