last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Soooooo,

Embarrassing as this is, I need some help people.

My husband and I have been together for 8 years. We've always had good, fulfilling sex until recently when I've been going through some issues and the sex dwindled to pretty much nothing.... not that he has even tried to initiate sex anyway.

This past couple of weeks ive been feeling much better and Last night we had a bit to drink and went to bed and things started getting steamy. It was all going fine until midway through actual intercourse, he falls asleep! I know I shouldn't be, but this has really upset me. He knows this but has laughed it off this morning as a joke. Has this ever happened to anybody as it's not exactly doing wonders for my self esteem.....We have a great relationship and a great fun life together, but I could die right now I'm so embarrassed.zjYlLe8U0bsKwSc3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fell asleep once during a handjob (which I would put on par with falling asleep during a massage) but never during actual sex. There have been times though that I was so tired that I had a difficult time with reaching orgasm. If that experience is anything like falling asleep during the act, I would imagine that your husband is a bit embarrassed himself and is only laughing it off to cover up.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, yes I think you're right, he does seem embarrassed. Thinking about it, we had a lot of beer and a long weekend so I feel a bit better about it now. We've had sex since and it was great so I'm not going to worry too much unless it happens again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When alcohol is a factor, I think you can't take it too personally. How intoxicated was he exactly?
Enjoy!
...that wasn't a request.