Taking Bra Off For Sex

last reply
63 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Me to Bf while getting undressed, "Unhook me."... Bf," No babe, u do it."... Me, "Why?"...Bf, "Most guys prefer their girl take her own bra off."...Me, "You're kidding, right?"...Bf, "Nope, its a fact."...Me," That's BS!"...Bf," Ask some guys." Ok guys, is my Bf right or full of it? I vote full of it, but I will ask anyways.
Lurker
0 likes
Could it be he's embarrassed about having trouble with unhooking a bra? I prefer to do it myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by treewarden
Could it be he's embarrassed about having trouble with unhooking a bra? I prefer to do it myself.

No, not him, he thinks it's sexier when I take it off! ;)
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

No, not him, he thinks it's sexier when I take it off! ;)

You have just answered your own question I think ... either that or as above you says he fumbles and feels silly not being able to do it quickly. Pop over I will tell you if yours is a problem

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

You have just answered your own question I think ... either that or as above you says he fumbles and feels silly not being able to do it quickly. Pop over I will tell you if yours is a problem

lol, I think you're right!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would always enjoy helping unhook her bra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'll wear one just for you bill
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's always fun for me to unhook the bra but it's also oh so enjoyable to watch her strip for me. My guess would be that he prefers to be teased with a mini show.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Love the release and the bounce. They always look so happy to be free!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i might wear one for you too conbrio
what's up sunshine
Lurker
0 likes
OK, but just for a little while smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Always me. Even getting ready for bed and we are just going to sleep. It's always my job. And I like doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to undress my lover, adds to the excitement......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most women i know don't wear a bra my wife don't just wear a bra just doing things in the home
Lurker
0 likes
On a lot of TV, the bra never comes off. The woman is either still wearing it right after sex (or there's one of those %#$&# sheets that covers the guy to the waist but the girl to the collarbone.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He is full of it. I love taking bras off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kevluvsincamaro
He is full of it. I love taking bras off.

You're just jealous lol jk ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
Me to Bf while getting undressed, "Unhook me."... Bf," No babe, u do it."... Me, "Why?"...Bf, "Most guys prefer their girl take her own bra off."...Me, "You're kidding, right?"...Bf, "Nope, its a fact."...Me," That's BS!"...Bf," Ask some guys." Ok guys, is my Bf right or full of it? I vote full of it, but I will ask anyways.

Does your boyfriend argue with you every time you try to get going in some direction in the bedroom?

Fuck man - just take her goddamned bra off and suck her tits already! Have mercy. It's not like she asked you to suck your cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Does your boyfriend argue with you every time you try to get going in some direction in the bedroom?

Fuck man - just take her goddamned bra off and suck her tits already! Have mercy. It's not like she asked you to suck your cock.

I love this response. I by the way love to remove the bra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure it could be sexy to have her take it off but I am certainly not opposed to doing it for her. Any way it can come off so I can play with the breasts, I am good with it.

Certainly not going to waste time thinking or arguing over it.
0 likes
I became an expert at unhooking her bra with one hand. One hand up the front of her jumper, the other sneaking round the back........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't ware one...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

lol, I wouldn't call it arguing, just likes to tease me a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to bras that open from the front. Its like unwrapping a present and everything spills out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I developed the art of one hand unhook at a early age. Used it many times in places with great results. Front closure are the one I leave for her.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as those puppies are set free either way is okay by me. But if you take it off real slow while I watch and on my command there are bonus points to be had.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some guys like to watch a woman undress... other guys like to do it themselves...
I prefer to undress a woman... but that is just me.
I've never had a problem with unhooking a bra ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tbh I couldnt care less who does it as long as it comes off eventually smile

can't deny it is extremely sexy when I'm laying on my back and she climbs on top of me and takes it off