Undressing women w ur eyes

last reply
56 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Convo w bf in response to another guy looking at me and then saying hi to me in line at Starbucks. Bf," Babe, all guys are undressing beautiful women w their eyes when they see them; a lot of them are thinking about what it would be like to fuck them." Me, "I don't think it happens as much as you think; sometimes yes I get that, but not always, some conversations are just conversations that's all" Bf, "Laughs, you don't get guys and how they think. Most guys think w their dick babe, especially when they see you." Me," Maybe, but I'd like to think some don't." Bf just laughs at me and says," Go ask some guys you know and see what they say." I think, "Ok, I will." So Lush guys, who wins this argument, me or my know it all bf?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All beautiful women? No. I certainly don't fall into that mindset that frequently.
But many of them? Yes, I suppose. It's not out of the question that I'll come across a gorgeous girl or lovely lady and casually look them up and down out of my peripheral vision, taking in the sight, before fantasizing as to what kind of underwear they may have underneath those clothes, how they look giving a sexy strip tease, and the appearance of their naked body as it bends over to be fucked.

I'd say that you are both correct in that there are many men who are potentially imagining you undressed but that for every guy out there that does, there's at least one that doesn't have the idea even cross his mind. It's 50-50 odds when it comes to your Starbucks admirer so, in theory, you could think of it as a bit like Schrödinger's cat and declear both of you right.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Commenting for myself, a normal healthy bloke with a serious weakness for women in high heels, and a connoisseur of "perfect bottoms and legs", I would definitely side with you. I admire and enjoy the delectable image in front of me with no thoughts of undressing the woman.

I'm sure I get a few "He's a lying bastard" comments for my position......Ah well, c'est la vie!
Hypnosis - You will read this and desperately want to read my first story - There's Something About.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All women? No.

Beautiful women? Guilty as hell. Sorry, just being honest. I am very sexually active and if I see a beautiful woman I would do exactly what your boyfriend said.

Thankfully I can be honest, even around my wife. Heck if I happen to miss a hot woman, my wife will give me a nudge or move her eyes so that I don't miss it. She has even commented many times, "Heck, I would do her". So I imagine she is undressing them too.

Further full disclosure - I just looked at your photos and yes I definitely undressed you and thought of how I would like to fuck you. With that gorgeous ass of yours it was doggy and anal if you let me.

Sorry love, but IMHO your boyfriend is right (and lucky!) So am I with my wife so no complaints here...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
All beautiful women? No. I certainly don't fall into that mindset that frequently.
But many of them? Yes, I suppose. It's not out of the question that I'll come across a gorgeous girl or lovely lady and casually look them up and down out of my peripheral vision, taking in the sight, before fantasizing as to what kind of underwear they may have underneath those clothes, how they look giving a sexy strip tease, and the appearance of their naked body as it bends over to be fucked.

I'd say that you are both correct in that there are many men who are potentially imagining you undressed but that for every guy out there that does, there's at least one that doesn't have the idea even cross his mind. It's 50-50 odds when it comes to your Starbucks admirer so, in theory, you could think of it as a bit like Schrödinger's cat and declear both of you right.

I think you've grossly overestimated the number of gay men that are out there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it depends on my horn level, there are times I am examining body parts and try to make eye contact to facilitate some flirting. There are times, though, when I enjoy observing creation and my immediate surroundings without thought of sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
Convo w bf in response to another guy looking at me and then saying hi to me in line at Starbucks. Bf," Babe, all guys are undressing beautiful women w their eyes when they see them; a lot of them are thinking about what it would be like to fuck them." Me, "I don't think it happens as much as you think; sometimes yes I get that, but not always, some conversations are just conversations that's all" Bf, "Laughs, you don't get guys and how they think. Most guys think w their dick babe, especially when they see you." Me," Maybe, but I'd like to think some don't." Bf just laughs at me and says," Go ask some guys you know and see what they say." I think, "Ok, I will." So Lush guys, who wins this argument, me or my know it all bf?

I know this is the guy's forum...

But guys look at me all the time (mainly my tits because it's like two basketballs all up front) and I don't think they're thinking anything. I don't even think they realize they're doing it - like at all. Today I was in a tour group at a college and the leader just kept staring at my tits while he was talking to the group about the buildings, etc. Then he's snap his eyes away when he realized he was doing it - and then eventually come right back.

But he didn't miss a beat of his conversation and schpeel . . . so I really think it was some sort of natural response - deer in headlights. Might as well be like the Penguine and draw some black and white spirals on them.

So... no, I don't believe guys have thoughts, either. They just suddenly find themselves eyes-to-tits.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have x-ray vision.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Forum Player
0 likes
I definitly undress women with my eyes all the time, but that's not to say I don't like the wrapper to. A beautiful woman dressed just right can get my mind going as quick as thinking of her naked.

To answer your question though, I think your boyfriend is more right the you are, sorry.

R_R
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I've tried several times to undress women with my eyes but... my lashes keep getting stuck in the zipper.

good thing you shaved off the mustache, then smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not every girl in sight but I must admit that if there are two open seats at the library and one of them is facing a pretty girl... I'm going to sit in that one
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sometimes, but more often what I'm wondering about is the woman's mind. I mean, sure. I like imagining the body hidden by the clothes, but the intellect is what really hooks me the most so that's what I think about.
Lurker
0 likes
I constantly undress women with my eyes. I feel my eyes trying to see between their blouse buttons and up their skirts. I especially like seeing VPL through a tight skirt or jeans and find myself visualising the panties underneath..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most women i look at i do undress them with my eyes. Even since i've gotten married i still do it. Now i look at them for different things and reasons. I wonder what color panties and what style they are wearing. I wonder how big her tits are and what size bra. I think about the last time she had an orgasm. Was she pleasuring herself or getting fucked. I think about most all of these in minutes. I look at her then think later as i am walking or sitting down. I think as men we are visual and can't help looking, but the other things are extra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since men are much more visual than woman, could it be they want to see the beauty of the female body.

Even if they know there is zero case of him Fucking her at this point.

And I love every second of your stripping me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never really "undressed" women with my eyes.

Frequently I'll be thinking, "holy shit, she's hot!" or something similar but not really wondering about what's underneath that much.

I love the tease of flesh - that does me fine. Cleavage, thigh, stomach, curves. Actually naked doesn't take it much further on the excitement scale.

Fucking fully dressed is a turn on, so all she needs is a nice set of curves and some fuck me eyes and I'm already melting.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
I do indeed...
However, not all will draw my gaze... Those that do will know.. I can't help but get caught up in that thought/gaze so I'll always get caught... It's instant on when she is returning my thoughts with her own
0 likes
The eyes-to-boobies thing I understand, and don't mind, as long as it's discreet and brief. However, if you do the elevator eyes thing, my creep-o-meter is apt to go off and you'll either be promptly ignored or promptly dropped on your ass, depending on my mood.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hey! It's not just guys who mentally undress beautiful women! I'm guilty too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have to undress women with my eyes... They undress for me all the time just before they get a massage... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this from a very young age....i love the female body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I have undressed a woman with my eyes because like an earlier a person commented earlier, clothing provides the tease. If you know what the present is in the box, it's anti-climatic. But admiring the wrapping paper and the pretty bow is fun :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have undressed a beautiful woman in my mind more times than I care to admit. It is all about the pretty wrapping and wanting to see what it is hiding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't ever imagine women beneath what they are wearing. If anything, it is what Matilda said above: what she has placed before me to see, subliminally I find myself looking at.....and I think it is the excitement of seeing what I don't often see. So I think it is more appreciation than it is a power thing. Besides, if one does imagine undressing a lady, what good is it going to do them but just make them frustrated.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As the first thing I always try to figure out what kind of panties (if any) a girl is wearing by trying to spot the panty lines while she walks around. Then I find myself assessing her general style and based on that contemplating things like whether she would be shaved down there or not, what kind of things she is into etc. So yes, I'm quite bad in this regard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not undress every woman I see with my eyes. Although I have to confess that I do some. It is very easy to see a beautiful woman, and wonder what she would look like naked. Being an admirer of the female body, all my thoughts about a woman and her body are not always sexual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Undressing" isn't really accurate. I never really try to picture the woman I'm ogling naked, but rather I realized right away that i'd enjoy seeing her in less clothes than she is currently wearing, however few said clothes are. Actually, it's really like wow, and you need a moment to let the hormones pass before the brain my re-engage.