Permament sext buddy

last reply
22 replies
4.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For a while I've entertained the idea of having someone I can sext but not limit to that. Sort of a "how was your day" followed by "can I see the girls?" Just someone you can always go to when you need a pick me up but is also decent enough to inquire about your day. I guess when I say it out loud it's a pen pal friends with benefits? Does any one have this?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I have had a consistant friend. It is good. It is a great pick me up. It has also led to a significant increase in sexting with my partner. It's a fucking win win really. I am now realizing I need one. A pen pal with benefits. Lol. That's good stuff!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hey if anyone ever needs someone to talk to I'm an open book. I'm new to the forums and right now I want some cool people to talk to. Good vibes are always appreciated in this world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to have someone that I sexted with ALL the time, and no one else. We were emotionally attached to the point, it was crossing over into real life. Then things got messy. I don't care to have a permanent sext buddy because of that. Sorry guys. Maybe I'll change my mind as time goes on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have several 'pen-pals with benefits', all girls I've been friends with for years.
Lurker
0 likes
Having been an early adopter in Yahoo land I think I sexted my load by the early years of this century. Since then I have limited myself to long winded diatribes of filth cast out to the inter tubes with no single recipient in mind. This does not easily lend itself to the current sexting format. As for permanent, things are until they are not.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been looking to get a sext buddy. I have not been near a naked woman in a while and I'd like something nice to look at.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have a couple - ones I have met on Lush with the same desires I have. Two are married and bisexual and can and do enjoy relationships with both sexes all within their group.
Generally I correspond with them by email.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've had a couple of people come and go in my life who I've just sexted. It's really fulfilling and fun ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'Pen Pal with Benefits'
I like this term enough that I just may have to steal it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never sext before.

Brandie
The Engineer
0 likes
I have looking for a sext buddy...but really don't know how to go with it....Is that creepy, desperate??? Any advice?
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there. Done that. Looking to find another.
Enjoy!
...that wasn't a request.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had a couple, but gave one up after she began a relationship in person and the other has had terrible luck with her health. I miss them both.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
having a sexting buddy can make a long day go by awful fast! i haven't had one in awhile, but enjoyed it when i did.

Say. Her. Name.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
To be honest, I find it pretty annoying.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Prefer to trade sexy emails that can be enjoyed at the other person's convenience. Yes, I love having that kind of 'pen pal with benefits.'

Edit: The position has been filled. smile
Lurker
0 likes
now that could be fun
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing consistent but sounds like a lot of fun. Might have to look into that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a bit late to the punch, but It sounds nice. been looking for a girl who likes to sext fairly regularly, just don't know where to look. Its been a LONG time since ive had anything even close to that intimate (A year on Monday). was thinking about posting something up on the forums here, but I don't know where it would go and i don't want to overstep my boundaries.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had one and miss it. My marriage lacks a certain things and that friendship filled them. But I totally want a completely annouimus friend. No names, no face photos.... Etc . And it can't be completely sexual. Sex I can get from my spouse. A good deep conversation is something I miss.
~Scarlett~
0 likes
I’ve had sexy buddies. But it does suck when it’s just about sex. There have been a couple of guys who I got to know and it made the sexting more fun and we were also able to joke around with each other. Having a friendship with the sexting definitely adds more enjoyment.