Your User Name....

last reply
281 replies
23.8k views
2 watchers
10 likes
Lurker
0 likes
We all have user names here (as mine is Peri). I thought it would be interesting to know what our User Names really mean or how we conceived it..... So here I go first....

Peri Peach

Peri is a Turkish word for a Fairy..... And I've chosen it to convey that I'm a fairy from Fairyland who eats peaches ... hehehe :P
Lurker
0 likes
Jaye is what I'm called and the 15 was my uniform number
Lurker
0 likes
I was a dancer when younger (ballet) and now a swimmer. Enjoy both!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Bethany (from the ancient Hebrew for house of figs) Ariel (from the ancient Hebrew for lion of God) Frasier (Gaelic for strawberry)

...because I'm too unimaginative to have come up with one of those clever, one-syllable names like Sprite or Twink.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am Julie who loves to masturbate (jilling) so I am jillin' Julie

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
Rosie, because its my name, how boring am I ?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
BiM is my 73th favorite ale.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Roxanda is my name, but everyone called me Lola since I was a small girl and Bilic is my family name so comes LolaBi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am an angel, i am also kinky. it was easy to come up with kinkyangel. by the way i enjoy talking about my life with other females that are similar in kinky taboo as I.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kali Kālī (/ˈkɑːli/; Sanskrit: काली;Telugu: కాళీ; Tamil: காளி; Bengali: কালী), also known as Kālikā (Sanskrit: कालिका,Telugu: కాళికా), is the Hindu goddess associated with empowerment, or shakti. She is the mighty aspect of the goddess Durga.[1] The name of Kali means black one and force of time,[2] she is therefore called the Goddess of Time, Change, Power, Creation, Preservation, and Destruction.[3] Her earliest appearance is that of a destroyer principally of evil forces. Various Shakta Hindu cosmologies, as well as Shākta Tantric beliefs, worship her as the ultimate reality or Brahman; and recent devotional movements re-imagine Kāli as a benevolent mother goddess.[4] She is often portrayed standing or dancing on her consort, the Hindu god Shiva, who lies calm and prostrate beneath her. Kali is worshipped by Hindus throughout India but particularly South India, Bengal, and Assam.[5]
what's up sunshine
Lurker
0 likes
Once I met a girl with this name ( and loved the name), before that thought was only a male name because one actor.

I chose it beacuse it is beautiful and can be used for both genders.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the Tammy part is me (Tammy Jo) the fun part is for any young women to use her mind? such as, fun can b going down a water slide or fun can b talking to all the sexy girls here in lush, or my fun can b snuggling with soft wet kisses and some mmmmmm use your mind on the fun part
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I was reading S C Stephens Thoughtless books when I joined...The main character is called Kiera..So i used that name..Its not my real name, very few people here know my real name.

Philomenalollypoppa?

As for mine... Being a former Olympian backstroke gold medalist... plus I have a bit of a chatty side when online... just put 1 and 1 together... chat stroke... chatnstroke... Going to swim some laps now smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just looking at a toy mermaid with a yellow tail. Sirene (mermaid) Jaune (yellow).
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Just the name I was given,,,and now emulate.The name Anne is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Anne is: Favour or grace. Prayer. God has favoured me.
I live each day with grace and class...as my profile shows.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

Philomenalollypoppa?

As for mine... Being a former Olympian backstroke gold medalist... plus I have a bit of a chatty side when online... just put 1 and 1 together... chat stroke... chatnstroke... Going to swim some laps now smile

The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
My imagination failed me. I tried for Ian as my user name. Computer says no and suggests Ian69. Wow clever computer - how the hell did it know that much about me? Then I realise it has just used my birth year as a suffix.
Lurker
0 likes
From when I was a child to this day I have been told I am Sassy, my name is Sue and 1617 is and old address number so I go by sassysue1617 on line
Lurker
0 likes
Coloflamingo = I am from Florida, I have skinny legs (hubby calls them flamingo legs), and have moved to Colorado...
Lurker
0 likes
To quote my profile....

'I chose the name 'The Angry (ish) Lover' (or would have, if I was allowed spaces and 'special characters') to indicate the type of sex I'm interested in!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Patokl (the last letter is an l as in lushious, not an i) is just a word that popped up in my head when I was thinking about a nickname. As far as I know it means nothing, although I was recently told that pato is spanish for duck.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My name is Tori and I have Blonde hair!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
John Moseby was the Gray Ghost during the US Civil War. He operated in Virginia for the SOUTH and I thought the name sounded pretty good at the time.
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
My name is Poppy and I like kisses xxxxxxxxxxxx and I chose it 'cos that's what I'm called and, being put on the spot when joining, I really couldn't think up a great name so thought I would go with my own
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Lurker
0 likes
It's what my mum calls me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
willtry6969 - means I am open to trying new things. Not everything but a lot of things. I have a lot left on my list, plus with suggestion I have been adding things.
Lurker
0 likes
Tried to think of a way to describe myself and the mix of things that I am.

More interesting would be if your good friends here could give you a new screen name, what would they come up with. That would be a fun thread!
0 likes
When I joined I had another name, I really didnt like it, And friend I had here gave me the Name Simplicity and I really liked it, then my friend greenman(Larry) gave me the Name Simmie. And I love both of them. I would love to change my real name to either of them.
Click below to see