Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often do you get a hard on? Honest please.

last reply
96 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
For me it varies tremendously .. I suspect others will say the same .. depends on mood .. circumstances etc etc. I have to mentally find something arousing and then just maybe it wakes up. I can go days without and others day perhaps I get several.
The Engineer
0 likes
just as john pointed out, its just circumstantial. Sometimes you might be feeling sleepy and u get a hard-on, sometimes never....its like it has a brain of its own.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by simar
just as john pointed out, its just circumstantial. Sometimes you might be feeling sleepy and u get a hard-on, sometimes never....its like it has a brain of its own.

omg .. the ladies are going to have a few comments on that for sure lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question is like asking a woman how often she gets wet. Obviously, the answer begins whenever one is aroused but for men it's a bit more than that. Since a guy can get a hard on without even being in the mood it can be quite frequent. I would say that erections occur about three to four times as often as the mood strikes.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It also varies with age. In high school it was hourly which, at times, was the cause of some embarrassing situations. Now, as others have said, it is circumstantial but usually at least once a day.
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I'm on lush?....

no, that was a joke. Others have answered the question- it really depends. Beyond that, I've never put too much thought into it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just notice who is giving it to me, and if it is there when called upon.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At least twice a day. As other says depends on the circumstances
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well daily, while reading on Lush.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Quote by simar

omg .. the ladies are going to have a few comments on that for sure lol!

My wife is under no illusion where my brain is!

To answer the question, every day, some days several times, it feels great.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
quite often now. 4 sometimes 5 times a tay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a good story on here will do it, sometimes the photos in chat sexting will, 2-4 time a day
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I add anything to my latest story- so roughly three times/ day
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course, it depends on what mood I am that day, but sometimes I'm in a horny mood all day and it seems like my hard-on lasts all day. This is especially true if I have just meet an attractive female or have a hot date planned or anything like that gets my juices following.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every time she takes my gland in hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daily, but there are days when it happens more, say 4 - 5 times.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Each and every day unless I am sick. Oftner if I spen time on this site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least once a day sometimes up to 3 times, which for a 70 year old isn't bad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally 6 or 7 times a day, and that will last for anything between a few minutes and a few hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly on Fridays.........and pay-days !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Couple of times per day... at least? Something like that. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Think that depends on so much and also age as when younger it's like every half hour but as you get older it changes although always wake hard as hell although random Hardon can be embrassing as hell nothing like walking round supermarket and feeling your coc growing can get to point of actually throbbing ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my nipples count then several times a day even at work. Hubbie has severals day, every day. Without the little blue pills.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every damn day! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several times a day, if I'm lucky.

Isn't there another question, which is 'for how long do they last?'

And then, maybe, there's another question: 'do you prefer many of short duration, or a few of long duration?'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I get hard when i am chatting with my lady. AFTER MY EVENING POWER WALK I GUESS QUITE OFTEN SOMETIMES IT GET SOFT QUICK OVERALL MORE THAN 5 TIMES A DAY I WAS TOLD BY A OLD FOREMAN I WORKED FOR HE SAID NEVER WASTE A HARD-ON THAT IS WHAT I TRY TO DO SO I DO MASTURBATE QUITE A BIT AND THAT'S FINE WITH ME THAT IS MY HONEST TAKE THANK YOU
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several times a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daily, sometimes more than once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
too many times a day