What are your hobbies?

last reply
49 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Football. And Whisky. Is Whisky a hobby? I don't know. Fuck it...Football AND Whisky.

Notice how I spell Whisky with a capital W? I noticed that just now. I don't know why I do that, other than to maybe signify it's importance?

Hmmm....yeah. So football. AND Whisky. That's my hobbies (but never at the same time, that would be like cheating on your wife)
0 likes
I read novels. And I watch TV series. And I go to the cinema.

I do all three quite seriously. I'm not one of those people who say they read and so on and then don't open a book in a year... I read 56 books in 2015, so that you have an idea what I'm talking about.

My favourite hobby is getting addicted to some TV or book series... specially when there are lots of other crazy people out there that share my interest and we can spend HOURS talking about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by natasha_
I read novels. And I watch TV series. And I go to the cinema.

You've just named three things that I don't do a lot of

Why the fuck are we even friends?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I make quilts....not very exciting until you can screw under one....
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

You've just named three things that I don't do a lot of

Why the fuck are we even friends?

Well, there's one thing that comes to my mind...

And I like British guys, and you are British.

And you like to cook, and I like to eat.

And I like to cook, and you like to eat as well.

And because you love my stories.

Also, the first time we really talked I was drunk. I guess that's why you liked me then.
0 likes
Quote by MaryanneB
I make quilts....not very exciting until you can screw under one....

This reminds me that I also LOVE to knit. Don't do it that much, sadly. Wool is expensive!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by natasha_

Well, there's one thing that comes to my mind...

And I like British guys, and you are British.

And you like to cook, and I like to eat.

And I like to cook, and you like to eat as well.

And because you love my stories.

Also, the first time we really talked I was drunk. I guess that's why you liked me then.

firstly, I don't know what you mean

secondly, I'm English

Thirdly, everyone likes to eat. I should be friends with 7 billion people by that logic

Fourthly, you liking to cook and me liking to eat is COMPLETELY unconnected with each other

Fifthly (is that right?), your stories are silly

Sixly (okay, I know that's not right), were you?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Painting, drawing, making dream catchers and numerous other crafty hobbies, reading, watching horrors, collecting funko pop vinyls, gaming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boating, home improvement projects. Can Lushing be a hobby??
0 likes

firstly, I don't know what you mean

secondly, I'm English

Thirdly, everyone likes to eat. I should be friends with 7 billion people by that logic

Fourthly, you liking to cook and me liking to eat is COMPLETELY unconnected with each other

Fifthly (is that right?), your stories are silly

Sixly (okay, I know that's not right), were you?!

Firstly, I won't say that in public.

Secondly, yes, you're English. And I like that.

Thirdly, I have to tell you that sadly not everyone likes to eat. There are sad people out there totally indifferent towards food and not able to appreciate it.

Fourthly, I disagree with you there... I do see a connection. But even if there was no connection... I wouldn't care.

Fifthly (I'm quite sure that's not right, but hey, you're the English one here) my stories may be silly but you LOVE them.

Sixly (that's absolutely not right but whatever) I was!

Anyway, the thing is that I'll still like you no matter how much you argue that we have nothing in common. And, even if that were true, you can actually be friends with people than are very different from you. You may even learn something new.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by natasha_

Firstly, I won't say that in public.

Secondly, yes, you're English. And I like that.

Thirdly, I have to tell you that sadly not everyone likes to eat. There are sad people out there totally indifferent towards food and not able to appreciate it.

Fourthly, I disagree with you there... I do see a connection. But even if there was no connection... I wouldn't care.

Fifthly (I'm quite sure that's not right, but hey, you're the English one here) my stories may be silly but you LOVE them.

Sixly (that's absolutely not right but whatever) I was!

Anyway, the thing is that I'll still like you no matter how much you argue that we have nothing in common. And, even if that were true, you can actually be friends with people than are very different from you. You may even learn something new.

Firstly, you SLAAAAAAAAAG

Secondly, EVERYONE loves the English. We've never done anything to offend ANYONE, EVER....

Thirdly, people might not like to eat properly, but they like to eat. The only sad thing is that some people can't eat as much as they should

Fourthly, you're wrong

Fifthly, doesn't make them any less silly

Sixly, good girl

Finally....let's stop this. Yes, it's flirty and funny and exactly what I need when half way through my second bottle of red, but it's surely only going to piss people off?

Lastly (because finally doesn't always mean it's final, I learnt that from women), does the owner of this thread know that it should be 'what ARE your hobbies?'. I only ask, because pedantically correcting peoples grammar is also a hobby of mine
0 likes

Finally....let's stop this. Yes, it's flirty and funny and exactly what I need when half way through my second bottle of red, but it's surely only going to piss people off?

I stop because I want to, not because you say so.

By the way, I've brought you a present:
Lurker
0 likes
Golf, Tennis, and Travel
Lurker
0 likes
Hiking
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think I'm going to start a new hobby – smashing whiny, adult crybaby complainers in the face!

Lurker
0 likes
I love tennis
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Rocking the cock is a favorite pastime.
0 likes
Photography, traveling, painting, museums, cooking, tattoos, going to movies and etc.....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Piano/keyboards

Native American flute

Modeling (I used to do it professionally. Now I just do it for fun)

Cooking/Baking

Modding a lesbian social site
Lurker
0 likes
Cooking & Baking

Eating, of course

Watching my kids grow

Golf & several racquet sports

Working with wood (both kinds)

Watching good TV & movies

And now... learning to write for Lush
Lurker
0 likes
Reader, watch NFL games with hubby, strum the guitar, play rock music trivia every other Sunday with good friends, classic movies...especially Bette Davis, Bogie & Bacall, Marx Brothers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bikes, jumping from perfectly good planes, martial arts and new try will be a base jump soon.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eating tacos
Playing video games
Shooting guns
Masturbating
That pretty much covers it.
Lurker
0 likes
Tennis, swimming, shopping, walking, eating...lol
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Reading. Crocheting(working on a full size blanket) getting into trouble seems to be a hobby (maybe that's why trouble is my middle name lol) and collecting shot glass and unique stuffed animals.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by LK213

Lmao, I like that;) mine is Hiking

I like hiking too.. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kinky sex is my favorite hobby. Second is flying. Even though it is my profession too, isn't it great to get paid for enjoying your hobby. Third is cooking. Then traveling, fishing, building things, and coloring pin and ink drawings. These are in no particular order.

Nawty