Publish story to Moderator

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I sent my first story to the moderator a few days go. How would I know if my story is publish on the site? I have not heard anything as of yet. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by KuriousBaby
I sent my first story to the moderator a few days go. How would I know if my story is publish on the site? I have not heard anything as of yet. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks!

Your story is in the Unverified Queue waiting approval. The queue is pretty long at this point and we're working diligently to get stories either approved or sent back to the author for corrections. It usually takes a few days for stories to be verified after they have been submitted as there is always a backlog.

When it is approved you will get a private message telling you so. If it comes back to you for corrections, you'll also get a message that describes how you need to edit/fix your story so that you can resubmit it.

Buz
Senior Story Verifier
Lurker
0 likes
Thank You! I have another question if I post another story not related to the first story. Is it the same process for every story you write?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by KuriousBaby
Thank You! I have another question if I post another story not related to the first story. Is it the same process for every story you write?

Yes. And if you post more than one story at once or close together, the system only allows one story to go up at a time in a 24 hour period.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank You so much Buz.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

you will get an e-mail telling you its either accepted or rejected (& why)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Yes. And if you post more than one story at once or close together, the system only allows one story to go up at a time in a 24 hour period.

and you get a nasty e-mail telling you not to post them but one at a time
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

Nasty implies that the moderator sending said message was somehow insulting or offensive. Simply a request to only submit one story at a time is not a nasty thing. It's more a moderator asking the member in question to please pace him or her self, for the benefit of other members and the moderating group. It's really a request to be a conscientious Lush member.

Just saying.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

That's just me being friendly. smile You should see me when I don't get to have my bowl of Cap'n Crunch in the morning.