Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever had forbidden sex that left you sore AND ....?

last reply
28 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I will ask more elaborately here.Have you ever had sex with someone forbidden (obviously not husband or bf) and the sex was really hot but got you really sore maybe to the point where you had some difficulty walking AND you had to try and hide your soreness from people who aren't supposed to know .For example you had hard hot sex with your husband's friend and now you have a bit of difficulty walking so you tell your husband you hurt your lower back when he asks

Would love to hear who the person was that you had sex with and if you won't give that out please share the experience

Here's my question

Have you ever had sex that made you sore and you couldn't tell anyone because it was very illicit so you made up some story on why you were sore ?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but I prefer to keep it out of public print. If you wish to know private me and ask. Veronnie2
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No single guy has ever made me that sore. It took a gang-bang to do it, and they all took me out to breakfast the next morning. Try being the only girl waddling into a restaurant with 7 guys on a Sunday morning. No amount of explaining is enough!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by veronnie2
Yes, but I prefer to keep it out of public print. If you wish to know private me and ask. Veronnie2

Now why didn't I think of that??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey duketurner48, I had the same experience **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**

Would be nice to know which TOS was violated, maybe by message. I don't recall what the post was about.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Going forward, please keep responses within Lush guidelines.

Particularly (but not exclusively), there shall be no mention of incestuous or underage (16 and below) experiences.

Please and thanks.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Would masturbating with sandpaper be considered forbidden? I'm guilty of that, several times.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I actually did have sex with this bloke once..his cock was HUGE..and I mean HUGE..he asked to do doggy with me..i was 19 and there was no way I could do that without needing stitches...I am not joking when I said he was HUGE. But he wasn't boastful about it..if anything like me most women feared his mammoth dick and he rarely got laid..I know i only shagged him once and was sore for days and that was just missionary

I admit it wasn't forbidden sex but it left me really sore.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
Would masturbating with sandpaper be considered forbidden? I'm guilty of that, several times.

There's a 'woody' joke in there somewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what is forbidden sex????????????????......./.then just maybe ill answer.... .....on second thought ill just skip this one...
Madam Carol
0 likes
Yup. A DP with Chuck and Scotty. They are both huge. I'm not .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Had sex with a married guy. Didn't make me sore down there but a couple of weeks later my boobs were so sore I couldn't stand a bra because he had knocked me up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once or twice when I was very young but that was a long time ago.

Now if you are asking about a Gangbang that is another subject.
Lurker
0 likes
mmm, yep. But according to the rules I can't talk about it. So send me a private and tell me your story and I'll tell you mine.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I started something with a guy at work when we were alone one day. His wife had been mad at him so he wasn't getting any and I was miffed at him for getting too "comfortable" that he owned me (besides my husband that is). Teasing and stripping ranged around the bottom floor office, up the stairs and finally a mad dash where he apprehended me in a dark hall for furious fumbling, kissing and some blind undressing. I knew he had sore spot about my husband, but more than that he wanted to be the only man I had on the side. He needed a dose of reality and I wanted to spark what had become fairly predictable. He had me up against the wall, we were panting, struggling to get hands on the good stuff. I waited until we were at that delirious point of no return and then whispered that I had a confession. I gripped his hair, held his ear to my mouth and told him about another man I was doing, and added the phrase, "... and I've NEVER told HIM "no"."

He completely lost it, dragged me into the men's room, bent me over the counter, tore off my panties and basically did his best to punish my disloyal pussy (a violent cocking); spitting out choice phrases: calling me a slut "HIS slut" and dictating that if I needed ".. any fucking in the future, I would come to him!" Angry sex at its best.

I was pretty unclothed, trotting out to my car afterward but the lot was empty; no buttons on my blouse, my bra and panties were rags. The next day the bruises on my hips (from the edge of the counter), breasts and neck showed much worse. Turtlenecks and careful walking for a couple days.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazylife

I will ask more elaborately here.Have you ever had sex with someone forbidden (obviously not husband or bf) and the sex was really hot but got you really sore maybe to the point where you had some difficulty walking AND you had to try and hide your soreness from people who aren't supposed to know .For example you had hard hot sex with your husband's friend and now you have a bit of difficulty walking so you tell your husband you hurt your lower back when he asks

Would love to hear who the person was that you had sex with and if you won't give that out please share the experience

Here's my question

Have you ever had sex that made you sore and you couldn't tell anyone because it was very illicit so you made up some story on why you were sore ?

I fuck my boss on regular basis and hubby dosent know.
Quite a few times it has happend that i ve to please his friends too..... And that has left my holes really worn out n sore... Getting it difficult to hide from hubby.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

I fuck my boss on regular basis and hubby dosent know.
Quite a few times it has happend that i ve to please his friends too..... And that has left my holes really worn out n sore... Getting it difficult to hide from hubby.

wow yeah an what if he wants to have sex with you that day he would see your holes gaped and fucked and not to mention cumm leaking from ass and pussy LOL
Lurker
0 likes

Lol, what grade(s)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Yes, I started something with a guy at work when we were alone one day. His wife had been mad at him so he wasn't getting any and I was miffed at him for getting too "comfortable" that he owned me (besides my husband that is). Teasing and stripping ranged around the bottom floor office, up the stairs and finally a mad dash where he apprehended me in a dark hall for furious fumbling, kissing and some blind undressing. I knew he had sore spot about my husband, but more than that he wanted to be the only man I had on the side. He needed a dose of reality and I wanted to spark what had become fairly predictable. He had me up against the wall, we were panting, struggling to get hands on the good stuff. I waited until we were at that delirious point of no return and then whispered that I had a confession. I gripped his hair, held his ear to my mouth and told him about another man I was doing, and added the phrase, "... and I've NEVER told HIM "no"."

He completely lost it, dragged me into the men's room, bent me over the counter, tore off my panties and basically did his best to punish my disloyal pussy (a violent cocking); spitting out choice phrases: calling me a slut "HIS slut" and dictating that if I needed ".. any fucking in the future, I would come to him!" Angry sex at its best.

I was pretty unclothed, trotting out to my car afterward but the lot was empty; no buttons on my blouse, my bra and panties were rags. The next day the bruises on my hips (from the edge of the counter), breasts and neck showed much worse. Turtlenecks and careful walking for a couple days.

How do I send you a private message asking you about the details off your EXTREMELY hot story. I am so turned on by women who keep certain 'secrets' from their husbands. I tried to message you privately but I couldn't. If you ever see this can you please send a private message or send me an e-mail at .

And if you're unwilling to do that than one question right here, what is your opinion of the guy who forced you... Do you hate him or do you still like him ?

Would love to hear from you privately.

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Damn
0 likes
My daughter's piano teacher. He was older - kinda of looked like Mike Rowe - and a total flirt. He would write my love notes, bring flowers and seduced the hell out of me with just his blue eyes.

After a couple of months, we were exchanging knowing glances like high schoolers, then sneaking off to make-out in my kitchen. Great kisser.

The first time he fucked me was over way too quick. He said it had been a while, but after a few tries we got it right and, my goodness, things got electric. I still remember that really great first time. We didn't do anything kinky, but afterwards, I started humming blissfully until I fell asleep.

One time, we started going at it, standing up, in the hallway of my house. He had my back to the wall and my tit in his mouth. His cock pumping inside me. Then we heard a car pull-up and knew it was my husband and daughter. When he disengaged from me, I exploded. He had to cover my mouth because a scream came out.

Another time, he was screwing me in his car at the park, and I started squealing so hard that a couple of joggers thought I was in trouble and ran right to our spot. They started laughing and ran off. It was embarrassing then, but funny now.

Mike - that's not his name but let's call him that - was the best lover I ever had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mariaposa
My daughter's piano teacher. He was older - kinda of looked like Mike Rowe - and a total flirt. He would write my love notes, bring flowers and seduced the hell out of me with just his blue eyes.

After a couple of months, we were exchanging knowing glances like high schoolers, then sneaking off to make-out in my kitchen. Great kisser.

The first time he fucked me was over way too quick. He said it had been a while, but after a few tries we got it right and, my goodness, things got electric. I still remember that really great first time. We didn't do anything kinky, but afterwards, I started humming blissfully until I fell asleep.

One time, we started going at it, standing up, in the hallway of my house. He had my back to the wall and my tit in his mouth. His cock pumping inside me. Then we heard a car pull-up and knew it was my husband and daughter. When he disengaged from me, I exploded. He had to cover my mouth because a scream came out.

Another time, he was screwing me in his car at the park, and I started squealing so hard that a couple of joggers thought I was in trouble and ran right to our spot. They started laughing and ran off. It was embarrassing then, but funny now.

Mike - that's not his name but let's call him that - was the best lover I ever had.

Original Poster here...Your story has two hot elements ...'fucked standing ' and 'married women cheating '...I am crazy about forbidden sex from the woman's perspective

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mariaposa

Can I talk to you privately ? Would love to ask some questions

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its best when you are sore and ofcourse can't tell your partner so you have to make up some story when he realizes yu are in a bit of 'pain'

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Guy I know intimately called and asked to come over. I knew that meant sex and I was all for it. He asked if he could bring a friend. I am always ready and told him sure.

When they arrived there were a whole group of guys, But I am always up for a challenge.

I was a senior in college and I had a test the next day. so I could not skip class.

It was a struggle to get to class and then to sit still in my seat. Anyone who was watching had to know something was wrong.

Since my sexual rep was well know on campus it would not take much to know why I was in the condition I was.
Lurker
0 likes
Not with *someone else* . . . but I've made myself sore from playing around all day with huge toys. My husband's not into any of that so I just sort of satisfy my own desires.

we're at a point though where there's no hiding it - he doesn't care about maintaining a sex life.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes but its against Lush Policy ,so prefer not to print