Login

External Link - Copyright page

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do you write an external link? When I added my copyright information it ask if I wanted to do an external link. Can someone explain to me what that is, and if I have to do one? Also how does the red link appear at the bottom of a story? Do I need to add that on my story? I'm about to upload my first story tonight. I just want to make sure everything is correct.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by KuriousBaby
How do you write an external link? When I added my copyright information it ask if I wanted to do an external link. Can someone explain to me what that is, and if I have to do one? Also how does the red link appear at the bottom of a story? Do I need to add that on my story? I'm about to upload my first story tonight. I just want to make sure everything is correct.

Hi KB
There are two ways to supply your copyright information on your stories. You can either add some content to each story that will appear just before your story begins, or you can add a link to an external site.
If you need any further help, please PM me.
gav
Lurker
0 likes
Thank You. I posted the story yesterday without a link. I did do a copyright message. Am I able to post a link if I decide to write Chapter 2? Also I forgot to add the words Chapter 1 in the title is that an issue when I uploaded it to the moderator last night?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by KuriousBaby
Thank You. I posted the story yesterday without a link. I did do a copyright message. Am I able to post a link if I decide to write Chapter 2? Also I forgot to add the words Chapter 1 in the title is that an issue when I uploaded it to the moderator last night?

yes, you can post a link if you decide to write chapter two - also, at that time, if you wish to add 'chapter one' you can edit it in, no extra charge. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Okay great! Thank You!