Need a woman's opinion PLZ

last reply
54 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well im not sure how to start so ill just lay this out . Im a 42 y/o male , got in to a fight over money with the wife the other day and after few mins it turned ugly to a point that I yelled enough I left her in tears . We not talked much this week due to my work schedule , and with the way we end fights the one that is at fault winds up with a sore ass . But in this case neither us know wt is proper . Oh yes but the way im the one who really was at fault I really for got to do bills and it turned bad , but I blamed her , when it was really my fault .

So this is wt im asking if you were in her position , wt plan of punishment should be delivered to me , and how would you administer this .

Asking for women to answer this more then men but ne idea is welcome

thank you for ur ideas .
Site administrator
0 likes
'Plan of punishment'? ... you and your wife are in the BDSM lifestyle? ...

Male here but I think everyone will need clarification on that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
kick your ass out and file for divorice sounds about right to me. that what you're looking for?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite
kick your ass out and file for divorice sounds about right to me. that what you're looking for?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So this is wt im asking if you were in her position , wt plan of punishment should be delivered to me , and how would you administer this .
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by medic42017

tasering you would work, too.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by medic42017

Seriously .. can you please answer my question above?. If you are in a normal relationship (no offence to anyone in other lifestyles) then buy her some flowers and chocolates, present those to her when you get home from work and say "Sorry" and "I love you" .. sorted.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

tasering you would work, too.

rofl ... can you possibly be a lil more helpful!!

omg ...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

rofl ... can you possibly be a lil more helpful!!

omg ...

yeah, but that would take all the fun out of it.

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by medic42017
Well im not sure how to start so ill just lay this out . Im a 42 y/o male , got in to a fight over money with the wife the other day and after few mins it turned ugly to a point that I yelled enough I left her in tears . We not talked much this week due to my work schedule , and with the way we end fights the one that is at fault winds up with a sore ass . But in this case neither us know wt is proper . Oh yes but the way im the one who really was at fault I really for got to do bills and it turned bad , but I blamed her , when it was really my fault .

Asking for women to answer this more then men but ne idea is welcome

thank you for ur ideas .

What we have here is a failure to communicate. As a woman I would like you to say what you said right here. Every person alive has been where you are. Be sincere and when you are communicating, remember to listen. Really listen. My mom always said God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah Ms Sprite's right. I'd taser your mouth over and over. How could you yell at her when it was really your fault. I am so annoyed when someone's not listening to me when I'm talking or interrupting me in the middle, let alone to be blamed on something I didn't do. You should start listening more. And no flowers or chocolates work here. Forget about the punishment, just get her some jewelry
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

What we have here is a failure to communicate. As a woman I would like you to say what you said right here. Every person alive has been where you are. Be sincere and when you are communicating, remember to listen. Really listen. My mom always said God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason.

This. You can put a pretty bow on it with any sex punishments or gifts, but failing to take responsibility and stop hurting her will end your relationship. Apologize, work on your issues, and let her know you're doing so.
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by Delphi

You can put a pretty bow on it with any sex punishments or gifts, but failing to take responsibility and stop hurting her will end your relationship. Apologize, work on your issues, and let her know you're doing so.

This. Flowers and chocolate are not bad, but a gift certificate for a day of pampering at a spa would be better. Along with a promise to better communicate from now on and an apology.
The Linebacker
0 likes
So you forgot to pay the bills, argued with your wife about it and blamed her, pushing her to cry.

First of all, you need to seriously work on yourself. I can't imagine how much serious apologizing you should do, but if it's not followed up with serious positive change, you'll end up losing her. If she is the more organized and responsible one you should let her pay the bills. Just make sure you are contributing your fair share of income. And find something you are good at doing around the house and do those jobs reliably.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Buz
So you forgot to pay the bills, argued with your wife about it and blamed her, pushing her to cry.

First of all, you need to seriously work on yourself. I can't imagine how much serious apologizing you should do, but if it's not followed up with serious positive change, you'll end up losing her. If she is the more organized and responsible one you should let her pay the bills. Just make sure you are contributing your fair share of income. And find something you are good at doing around the house and do those jobs reliably.

Well said.

I was going to suggest direct debits.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saying SORRY Helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Based on what I read, you should live up to your mistake and admit to her you screwed up. Along with a VERY BIG APOLOGY!!! Which should come with flowers, chocolates, earrings, etc, etc, etc, or maybe all of the afore mentioned gifts.

Now for the punishment. I take it from your statement y'all are into BDSM and are both switchers, (you both take the rolls of Dom and sub as appropriate). In this case I think you should get double the normal punishment for this type of event. Then fuck your brains out. Then as icing on the cake, take her to her favorite restaurant. Letting her dictate to you what you will wear for the date. Could turn into an erotic / romantic evening.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me chocolates presents etc. when its about something serious is not what i want, though your partner may be different. You should buy those for her anytime as a treat not to just get out of doing something bad.
Communication is everything say sorry and also say why youre sorry so she knows you properly understand what youre apologising for.
Then if the BDSM thing is true kneel at her feet giving all the control over to her she will know how much she means to you then.

If she doesnt accept your apology straight away you should understand that and say if she needs to talk youre there. If you get angry for her not forgiving you theres no point in apologising in the first place.

For me, in a serious relationship where you sometimes have to forgive and forget that would be perfect. However all women are different and your partner might want something else.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Buz

This.

Maybe some time after the grovelling apology and subsequent change in attitude your wife could dictate some bedroom antics and suitable "punishment". But as Buz says the work on yourself and making true amends to your wife has to come first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok guys her and I have been though all the sorry and talking it out parts of this , ,,,,,,,wt you don't understand is the way we end our fight are with the person at fault ending up not being able sitting comfortably .
Wt she and I were asking is , we have done all the reg. things we always do . What she wants to know is if you were in her position , and were going to whip my bare ass , wt would you recommend she do ?
does that help ne of u understand wt we are asking
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by medic42017
ok guys her and I have been though all the sorry and talking it out parts of this , ,,,,,,,wt you don't understand is the way we end our fight are with the person at fault ending up not being able sitting comfortably .
Wt she and I were asking is , we have done all the reg. things we always do . What she wants to know is if you were in her position , and were going to whip my bare ass , wt would you recommend she do ?

What I dont get is why you didn't just say this in the first place because all the advice given is now useless. I would also drop the shorthand. Its a pain in the ass to try and figure out what you are saying, aside from trying to figure out, what you are getting at
Site administrator
0 likes
*shakes head*

Convict
0 likes
Seems to me you welcome punishment.

Forgetting to pay the bills is a serious offence. It must be a punishment you will remember and I think some hot sex would do it. your wife should cuff you to the bed naked then tazer your dick. Im pretty sure you wouldn't forget the bills again.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Seems to me you welcome punishment.

Forgetting to pay the bills is a serious offence. It must be a punishment you will remember and I think some hot sex would do it. your wife should cuff you to the bed naked then tazer your dick. Im pretty sure you wouldn't forget the bills again.

If I may say ... sounds to me like you would wish for a queue of men at your door saying sorry for not paying your bills!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

What I dont get is why you didn't just say this in the first place because all the advice given is now useless. I would also drop the shorthand. Its a pain in the ass to try and figure out what you are saying, aside from trying to figure out, what you are getting at

I must be a Perv because I immediately assumed they practice the BDSM lifestyle with his initial comment.

But I'd just punch him in the face. My form of discipline. Haha!
Lurker
0 likes
Dude, if you and your wife agreed that she is going to whip your bare ass, what else would you want us to say? I mean, just whip it till she breaks the whip. Haha. And oh, don't forget to ask her to whip your dick and your balls too.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by medic42017

Dude. You hurt her feelings and left her in tears. I don't think some kinky shit is gonna fix this one.

Maybe you can save the kinky shit for the makeup sex, but for the time being, you need to focus on making things right with your wife since you know you're to blame.

Your 'punishment' should be the furthest thing from your mind right now.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by InsatiableLover

I must be a Perv because I immediately assumed they practice the BDSM lifestyle with his initial comment.

But I'd just punch him in the face. My form of discipline. Haha!

you guys have no form of adventure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elude

Ooh yeah, we were just pretending not to understand that they practice the BDSM lifestyle. It was his fault. He didn't clarify it.

But dude, if you and your wife agreed that she is going to whip your bare ass, what else would you want us to say? I mean, just whip it till she breaks the whip. Haha. And oh, don't forget to ask her to whip your dick and your balls too.

Did I quote you? No I don't recall that I did. My comment wasn't directed towards you, it was an inside joke with Sydney.