Login

You can't be in a bad mood if....

last reply
184 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
you can NOT be in a bad mood when you watch this video! This guy is GREAT!

So Ballywood smile

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
if I'm writing, teaching or dancing biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
if the rumour that Kendall Jenner is a lesbian is true! biggrin
The Linebacker
0 likes
if my wife is making me laugh.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
if Buz is making me brownies.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
If I'm staring up at sprite smile
Lurker
0 likes
you have your whiskey and ginger
Lurker
0 likes
You eat a banana split.
0 likes
If I am sitting in front of the fire watching snow falling and drinking wine
0 likes
You come home and your dogs are so excited to see you they almost knock you down

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
if Buz is making me brownies.

I'm pretty sure that nick name didn't make itself up...id also like some brownies, please

Chat Moderator
0 likes
You are having amazing sex with an amazing man
0 likes
when you are spending time with your favorite peeps
Lurker
0 likes
When sitting in front of the home fires
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I have just had sex.......I am in a wonderful mood presently. TY Krissy
Lurker
0 likes
your cock is hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You wake up next to a beautiful woman.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
If Sprite shares her brownies
Lurker
0 likes
someone pays you a compliment - even if it's backhanded.

Drinking helps too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're on vacation in the tropical islands, relaxing on the beach with the guy of your dreams
Lurker
0 likes
My #1 pick me up is Safety Dance by Men Without Hats. I don't know why - it just cheers me right up.
0 likes
YES!! I love this song!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If chocolate chip cookies are near...
Lurker
0 likes
When your day off beats your best day at work!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
YES!! I love this song!

Years ago, when the internet was young (lol) there was a website that let you make a 'mood cd' - you paid a lot of money to pick songs you liked of all different moods of music. Then it compiled them on several discs according to various content. When you listened to it the mood gradually shifted from 'happy to serious' or 'relaxed to energized' (etc).

Someone gave me a 'sad to happy' as a gift, I think, it had a lot of stuff from my favorite bands but they were cooly organized so that it would shift from one mood to another - worked like a charm.

I don't have the disc anymore but I bet you someone can do it on their own with ease.
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Years ago, when the internet was young (lol) there was a website that let you make a 'mood cd' - you paid a lot of money to pick songs you liked of all different moods of music. Then it compiled them on several discs according to various content. When you listened to it the mood gradually shifted from 'happy to serious' or 'relaxed to energized' (etc).

Someone gave me a 'sad to happy' as a gift, I think, it had a lot of stuff from my favorite bands but they were cooly organized so that it would shift from one mood to another - worked like a charm.

I don't have the disc anymore but I bet you someone can do it on their own with ease.

I love that idea! I started this thread because of song in the op. If you have time, watch it. It's so Ballywood! The guy is funny and happy, and the video is so brilliant. Check it out if you want ???