What's on your mind right now?

last reply
5.5k replies
139k views
9 watchers
319 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What's on your mind? What are you up to today?

I'm currently thinking that it's time for me to kick my partner off of his computer and ask him tocome with me to get dinner. And then I think we're going to have a chill night of South Park and maybe drink some wine. Should be a nice way to kick-start his holidays!
Lurker
0 likes
Getting ready to cook Christmas dinner. And wrapping presents.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My next story! LOL! A woman, masturbating at work while reading a Lush story, gets caught by the security guard...
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm working on my holiday cooking. I just made my $30.00 Famous Antipasto Pasta Salad, mixture for my baked clams, Gravy, Meatballs and sausage.

I have so much to do. My head is spinning.

xo
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a bit of free time this morning before we need to get stuck into the day, so I'm pottering around the house and tidying things up here and there. I'm putting off grocery shopping because I know it's going to be MENTAL at the shops. ugh.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Finishing up at work, and then getting ready to start my holiday!! No work until after the New Year! Looking forward to a fun, relaxing and romantic holiday.
0 likes
Wishing I hadn't dropped myself the to level of an arguementative person...i should have definately taken the high ground and let it go, instead of putting them on BLAST...

Big mouth me...I need to think before I speak (or write)

SHIT....seems to be a pattern here, lol!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by Jonathans_Fantasies
My next story! LOL! A woman, masturbating at work while reading a Lush story, gets caught by the security guard...

That's it. I'm following you, lol!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Very little. Everything is ready. I am going to read and watch TV and eat and talk to old friends/family and chill.

In about 12 hours I will read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. Maybe even How the Grinch Stole Christmas (except the girls never let me do the voices) (how can you read Grinch without voices?).
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Jonathans_Fantasies

You should write a story about a woman, masturbating at work while reading a Lush story, getting caught by the security guard, and them both realizing they are themselves characters in a Lush story (about a woman reading a Lush story).
Lurker
0 likes
Thinking of the new man in my life & excitedly waiting to speak to him today!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

You should write a story about a woman, masturbating at work while reading a Lush story, getting caught by the security guard, and them both realizing they are themselves characters in a Lush story (about a woman reading a Lush story).

Verbal this smacks of the classic reflection of a reflection of a reflection... ad nauseum! It could go on until everyone - including me - is so confused we don't know who the real woman and security guard is! LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Basting my turkey...... Or mastubate?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Absolutely nothing......

A lovely feeling really...

xo
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Home alone for the first time in quite a while. I've already put the music on blast and danced naked through the house, ate Chunky Monkey while looking at a movie in my husband's precious mini theater, I did tai chi in front of the sliding glass doors leading to the patio, harassed the dog and cat with my red light pointer, played on and ordered things I don't need online. I'm bored. I can't wait for someone to get home.
? A True Story ?
0 likes
Why do some people let you down? Maybe I should just go to the rage cage, lol!

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm thinking about my bed. Will be going to it soon...

Xo
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Hmm...
Why is it that when someone acts like an obsessive psycho toward you,
they get all sensitive when you call them on it.

Them while sharpening a knife: "Why would you say something like that about me? "
Me, putting on body armor: "Because you are a crazy Bish."

I need coffee and yoga today.
? A True Story ?
Madam Carol
0 likes
I was thinkin that the guys are gonna wake soon. It is raining out. They are gonna stomp on my nice clean floor. Sex last night was fantastic. I'm tired of family politics. Why do men act like such babbies when their sick? I need to go to Sam's Club. Sex last night was FANTASTIC! I've got to stop at post office and get thank-you cards mailed. I wonder if Chuck would stop snoring if I held a pillow over his face? Why it always my turn to cook breakfast? Why do those people look so fucking happy on the early morning talk shows. Kathy Lee you have enough Botox you'll be smiling at your funeral. Sex was outrageous last night.

That was like in one minute.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently found out that getting too acquainted with someone in a chatroom can lead to malicious whispering behind your back.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Eating a lady's pussy.. Making her cum.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
I was thinkin that the guys are gonna wake soon. It is raining out. They are gonna stomp on my nice clean floor. Sex last night was fantastic. I'm tired of family politics. Why do men act like such babbies when their sick? I need to go to Sam's Club. Sex last night was FANTASTIC! I've got to stop at post office and get thank-you cards mailed. I wonder if Chuck would stop snoring if I held a pillow over his face? Why it always my turn to cook breakfast? Why do those people look so fucking happy on the early morning talk shows. Kathy Lee you have enough Botox you'll be smiling at your funeral. Sex was outrageous last night.

That was like in one minute.

I'm thinking I need to sleep with one eye open.
0 likes
A very special Lushie that I haven't been in contact with much over the past few months. She always has a knack to make me smile and turn me on at the same time. All while holding a very intelligent and meaningful conversation.

Missed you ?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]