Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your most disappointing sexual encounter?

last reply
45 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Here's mine- if it's not 'the worst', then it's way up there:

We met up with a bunch of people, some that I knew and some I didn't, all service industry people, and we were all at a club, dancing.
I started to dance with this one guy that I knew of, but not personally until that night, and we really clicked. We had major body chemistry working there...and in the process of dancing, and you're grinding a little bit if you like each other, I could feel what he was packing and let's just say that between that, the way he looked, and the way he acted, I liked him a little more yet!

So a big group of us went to some random person's house after we left the club, and all the way over there, I was telling my roommate Daniela about this guy and how much he turned me on, and that I was definitely on the prowl for some action. After we got there, me and 'the guy' reconnected and before long, the two of us disappeared and found a bedroom.

I had on one of my favorite dresses, the kind that is tight and comes down just below my ass, and otherwise (aside from a thong) I'm just wearing heels. We start to kiss and I climb into his lap. We're really getting heated, and I've got my hand down there against his pants, rubbing and stroking what he's got from outside his pants. This was not one of those 'love-making' nights where I wanted or needed any sort of 'warm up'- so I leaned into his ear told him what I really wanted from him, and after that his pants were down fairly quickly, and I went down to give him some licks and strokes...making sure he was fully erect, and then he gave me a condom and I worked it slowly on, teasing him. All this time, I"m just wetter than hell, and my thong feels like a soaked shoestring by now.

Physically he could not have been better (and I mean everywhere), and I could not wait, so I stood back up, turned around, and pulled him to me. I lifted my dress up and slowly pulled my thong down, then pressed my ass back against him, trapping his dick lengthwise in the crack of my ass (I hope that makes sense)

I wiggled a little then gyrated up and then down twice, holding that cock in the crease of my ass...right then I heard: "uugggghhhnnnn".

That's right, before anything really happened, he came. I have to admit I was a little bit hard on him, but after looking forward to it like I had, I was pissed.

All he could muster up at the time was: "I don't know, baby...I"m sorry, this doesn't usually happen, I was just so excited...". To his discredit, he really didn't redirect me into any number of activities that would've salvaged the situation until he was 'recharged'.

I told him not to worry about it, and left, immediately.

(sigh)
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh dear...
*hugs* Come here hunny, let me soothe you!
Lurker
0 likes
Many years ago I had a similar experience with a guy I was crushing on in college. He was about my age, which was rare because I preferred older guys. To put it in a nutshell (no pun intended), he came in my hand while I was undressing him and that was all she wrote. If it taught me anything, it reinforced my attraction to older men.
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, I've had a similar experience to that.

Me and my ex lived about 5 hours apart and had agreed to meet up after not seeing each other for about 6 months. We had a hotel room booked to stay in and after hanging out round his friend's house for the whole evening, drinking and stuff, we went back. Needless to say I was looking forward to the rest of the night.

Now, i wasn't expecting to be exactly jumped on, but he wasn't as forward as I'd have liked him to be. Bit of kissing, cuddling in bed, watching TV, that sort of thing until i finally leaned in. We kissed for a bit and he rolled over on top of me and moved my straps down... so far so good. I could feel he was already hard so i moved my hand down and started stroking him. Oh, and after no foreplay for me, we position ourselves and about two strokes later... that was it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can think of two that were equally as bad. I used to go out with this guy and the sex was terrible (always). One night it was especially bad and I couldn't get comfortable. I kept squirming around just hoping that he would finish soon, when all of a sudden he raised my arm and pinned it above my. I felt this shooting pain in my shoulder and shouted in pain... and he would not get off of me, i think he thought I was shouting out of pleasure. Once he realized I was in pain we stopped. THat night ended up in A and E and I had a dislocated shoulder.

I also had a sexual encounter where I ended up breaking 2 ribs and my nose. I asked him to hit me. What I should have said was slap me, because he actually punched my nose really hard. This caused to me to bite his penis softly and this caused him elow me off the bed somehow breaking my ribs.

Oh and there was the sexual encounter with myself where I broke my wrist. My boyfirend and I have a long distance relationship, and one night we were talking on the webcam. I then decided to play with my self while he watched. I then put my hand back on the bed at an akward angle and broke it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I asked him to hit me. What I should have said was slap me, because he actually punched my nose really hard. This caused to me to bite his penis softly and this caused him elow me off the bed somehow breaking my ribs.

Holy Shit, Rx! That definitely falls under the heading of 'disappointing', and then some!

I'm picturing some bastard punching his girl in the nose while she blows him....he's damn lucky to have a cock at all after that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
Quote by rxtales
I asked him to hit me. What I should have said was slap me, because he actually punched my nose really hard. This caused to me to bite his penis softly and this caused him elow me off the bed somehow breaking my ribs.

Holy Shit, Rx! That definitely falls under the heading of 'disappointing', and then some!

I'm picturing some bastard punching his girl in the nose while she blows him....he's damn lucky to have a cock at all after that!

Yes he is...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by lexylove
Quote by rxtales

Yes he is...

Biting it might have been educational for him!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I can think of two that were equally as bad. I used to go out with this guy and the sex was terrible (always). One night it was especially bad and I couldn't get comfortable. I kept squirming around just hoping that he would finish soon, when all of a sudden he raised my arm and pinned it above my. I felt this shooting pain in my shoulder and shouted in pain... and he would not get off of me, i think he thought I was shouting out of pleasure. Once he realized I was in pain we stopped. THat night ended up in A and E and I had a dislocated shoulder.

I also had a sexual encounter where I ended up breaking 2 ribs and my nose. I asked him to hit me. What I should have said was slap me, because he actually punched my nose really hard. This caused to me to bite his penis softly and this caused him elow me off the bed somehow breaking my ribs.

Oh and there was the sexual encounter with myself where I broke my wrist. My boyfirend and I have a long distance relationship, and one night we were talking on the webcam. I then decided to play with my self while he watched. I then put my hand back on the bed at an akward angle and broke it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My example is similar to the girls above in the sense of being a bit premature.

I once went to a whore house in the Netherlands. I was so excited, and so nervous, having never done this before, that the sight of the girls nearly made me come in my pants. But I survived the lobby with out unloading, so to speak, and made it to a room. When the girl laid me down on the bed and stroked my pubic hair with her fingernails I exploded all over myself. I was so embarrassed that I left right away. I never went back to a whore house again, ever! It was an awful experience, but now I guess it was kinda funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, ok I’ve had a few --- but this one is right up there (like Lexy said.)

My girlfriend and I were out at this karaoke club, we were drinking, acting a fool, you know; having fun. This is one of those places where you only see the same kind of people all the time (mostly older) and when we saw two handsome (young) men walk in, we did what every other flirty lady would have done. We pretended not to notice them, while still trying to act cute…

They noticed and before too long they were sitting with us, we drank and danced, and things just got heated quick… We were dancing (Banda --- Mexican music) and in one of those moves, he had to place his leg between mine and just kind of pick me up a little to make a turn. Well he rubbed my crotch the right way, now I was horny, wet, and ready. We continued to dance, his leg just rubbing me every now and the, and my cootchie was dripping wet. I couldn’t take it anymore so I pulled him into the bathroom; I began to kiss his neck… His hands all over me, I took a condom out of my bra (yeah I know, but you have to be ready and I had no purse) and I opened his pants, and just as I was about to put the condom on he just groaned a little, and blew his load all over my dress..!

I just looked at him, he was about to “explain” himself; you know the “I’m sorry baby, I don’t know what happened.” “This has never happened before” yeah yeah yeah… I just laughed, got out of the bathroom, grabbed my girlfriend and left. We laughed all the way home…

Matriarch
0 likes
I hope this wasn't your birthday weekend experience Lexy, what a bummer
Lurker
0 likes
So the theme here is that we Lush Girls are just too hot to handle!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I was thinking all the day and I finally found a memory that was fit for this thread.

I was visiting this guy for a week. We fooled around almost beeing like a couple. in heat from the first touch.
The only thing was, each time he was going to insert it, and I'm talking anywhere. No matter what I did, or he did., It wouldn't keep hard.
He was very emberrassed about it, couldn't explain it with anything but him beeing too nervous, since I was "So hot and sexy."

Apart from me beeing very sexualy frustrated, I had a great week.
Lurker
0 likes
When I hear these stories of One-Shot Wonders, I just have to ask: why didn't they start again a little later?

It's the difference between the men and the boys.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
When I hear these stories of One-Shot Wonders, I just have to ask: why didn't they start again a little later?

It's the difference between the men and the boys.

I didn't give mine a chance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I hope this wasn't your birthday weekend experience Lexy, what a bummer

no, that story was from about 3 months ago...my birthday sex was fan-fucking-tastic, thank you.nRVrBKphDIY18tIr
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never had a guy shoot too early, but the most disappointing encounter had to be my first with my husband!
We were incredibly into each other on the first date, and held back, no rushing it, right? He might just be "the one". Fifth date and I am SO ready, we're at my place, and we start removing clothes and exploring and damn it, nature calls. I take care of it, and am so excited I literally run back into the bedroom, and I think it'll be so romantic if I jump onto the bed. I leap, and he rolls, and my knee crashes into his balls by accident!
Needless to say, we did NOT get it on that night! It took his, uh, damaged dignity, several days to recover, and we got it all sorted out, but that night was the night I knew he was the one for me. C'mon guys, if she knees you in the balls and you're still willing to pursue a relationship, she's GOT to be pretty special to you, right?
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Gosh, I think I've by accident kneed most guys in the...

And you're still single;
why do you think that is, Cat?

Doh!
I didn't do it on purpose!
Promise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Gosh, I think I've by accident kneed most guys in the...

And you're still single;
why do you think that is, Cat?

Doh!
I didn't do it on purpose!
Promise

I felt.....wretched. Watching a grown man crying like a little girl and clutching himself is...sad. I was terrified I'd never hear from him again. Three days later in the afterglow I asked him about it and he simply told me it was an accident, he knew I didn't do it on purpose.
Although some nine years later, I'm still not allowed to jump onto the bed unless it's empty....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
0 likes
Mine was when my husband and I first starting seeing each other. He'd had a long day at work and a few beers afterwards. I was on top of him and realised after a few minutes how quiet he'd become. Then he let out a snore and I realised he'd gone to sleep! Oh, my poor pride. I've never let him forget it!
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
I never had a guy shoot too early, but the most disappointing encounter had to be my first with my husband!
We were incredibly into each other on the first date, and held back, no rushing it, right? He might just be "the one". Fifth date and I am SO ready, we're at my place, and we start removing clothes and exploring and damn it, nature calls. I take care of it, and am so excited I literally run back into the bedroom, and I think it'll be so romantic if I jump onto the bed. I leap, and he rolls, and my knee crashes into his balls by accident!
Needless to say, we did NOT get it on that night! It took his, uh, damaged dignity, several days to recover, and we got it all sorted out, but that night was the night I knew he was the one for me. C'mon guys, if she knees you in the balls and you're still willing to pursue a relationship, she's GOT to be pretty special to you, right?

I'm sorry, CQ, but that made me laugh. The imagery!
Lurker
0 likes
and then there was this:

In high school there were four or five kids, with big houses and either non-attentive or appeasing parents, who held parties on weekends...and not small ones either. Most of them were athletes, but one in particular was a guy that was just wierdly popular with everyone, so all walks of high school life would attend, including me.

Socially speaking, I really wasn't 'into' the jocks in high school. The arrogance and hero worship seemed too stupid for me to be a party to it...mostly I just rolled my eyes. However, that doesn't mean I wasn't occasionally attracted to one. ;)

One such football player and I were hitting it off one night at Mr. Popular's party, and after more than a little weed, we found ourselves intimate on the makeshift dancefloor on the covered patio. He told me things that 16 year-olds (hell, ALL women) love to hear (how sexy I was, how he couldn't take his eyes off of me), and as we got more and more heated, he got more and more explicit in his expressions of affection. Thanks to my own nature, with special thanks to a high dose of marijuana, I wasn't the least bit taken aback or offended- it turned me on, and before we peeled away to be alone somewhere, I was telling him so.

We ended up in some random room, making out, then moving beyond just that and into naked body territory. Maybe in my memory I exaggerate, but as I recall (through a THC fog), it was the last possible moment before penetration when he stops and says:

"ummm.....sorry. I can't do this. Not with you. I'm saving myself...."

I wasn't nearly as bitchy or quick on my feet back then, so I did what any 16-year-old girl in an emotional situation would do: I cried. And as any 18-year-old emotionally stunted athlete would do, he uttered his apologies as quickly as possible without making eye contact, dressed himself like he had to escape a burning building, and fled the scene.

Of course, the following week at school, he's back with his letter-jacketed buddies, having reassumed his public role. Never said a word to me from that point on either. To this day, I go back and forth about why he pulled the plug, but at the very least my inclination against dating athletes was cemented for a time longer thanks to that gutless wonder.

Like many former high school athletes who treated their on-field exploits like they're all that matter in life, he'll probably end up selling used cars or auto insurance, or something...at least if there's any justice.

I wonder who he 'saved himself' for exactly....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
I wonder who he 'saved himself' for exactly....

Someone named Buffy? All kidding aside I think I would have been devastated at 16 znd cried too. Today, however, I would have verbally emasculated him. He obviously wasn't using it anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One guy I dated didn't get me off at all. when he fingered me, i didn't respond. when he ate my pussy, i didn't respond, when we fucked, I could play tetris before he was done. I realized that I wanted a real man who knew how to use his dick and tongue.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Lexy, did he lie and brag to his buddies?
Lurker
0 likes
The guys that cum almost before we get started sems to be a common theme here. I've had a few of those but they are usually better the second time around.

My worst experience has to be with one of the best looking men I've ever picked up. he was gorgeous! A magnificent body! Definitely a body builder. If he wanted to flex a muscle, other muscles had to get out of the way first. He towered over me at about 6ft 4inches or so. I made all the moves and went back to his place. The foreplay was very quick. I was hot and horny and was taking his shirt off only minutes after getting through the door. He undressed me and played with my tits for a while as we kissed. I lay back on his couch and let him take my skirt and knickers off. Then I slid down to the floor between his legs, undid his belt and pulled down his jeans and undies. It was the smallest cock I have ever seen. I mean about four inches and thin. It was tiny. I went through with it of course. I couldn't really back out at that point but I barely felt him. Very disappointing.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
I was seeing a guy for a few weeks and when we finally took it to the "next level" he was extremely lacking in a certain body part...I couldn't even tell if it was hard or not?!?!...then to top it off I found a few days later he had a steady girlfriend who he was going to propose to and I was his last fling before he settled down...