Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could only ever enjoy one type of sexual act again, what would you choose?

last reply
44 replies
5.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's assume an evil wizard puts a spell on you that means you can only enjoy one type of sexual act for the rest of the your life, as often as you like but only this one act, what would you choose?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First come first served,don't they say.One wouldn't want to pick one from the far reaches,incase your the only one.So alphabetically I would choose.
Cowgirl
Soixante-neuf
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I am a lucky man. My lover absolutely lives for giving me blow jobs. She cannot get enough of sucking me and then lapping up every drop of jiz that I can give to her. She has multiple orgasms while bringing me off, and then whimpers if she thinks she will miss even a drop of spunk. So, I would have to go with getting my cock sucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral performed by my female lover. I am assuming I can return the delights upon her as we both enjoy oral. If not then it would an oral 69 with her.
Lurker
0 likes
I think Oral on her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got to be ORAL--no doubt about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll be banging on the back door
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mutual Orgasm, however arisen
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
sex. can be altered to fit all of my moods/wants/needs.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Doggystyle fucking gets my vote.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
has to be oral 69 that way each can cum together
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would have to be missionary or cowgirl, as I would not want to loose her eye contact
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would have to be oral giving or receiving.
0 likes
Cowgirl
Reverse Cowgirl that turns into doggie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would let her choose which position she prefers, but I prefer cowgirl, whether on my back or hers against a wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral: preferably giving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if this counts as a sexual act really, but I'd say kissing.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC

I am positive that you could turn anything into a very pleasant sexual act, including kissing.

When do we begin?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC

That is a good one, I'd have to say oral, as age and my medicine has kind of limited me on my sexual activities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggystyle for me.

Lurker
0 likes
getting a blowjob. i love getting sucked off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dose this count as1? licking and sucking her lovely hard nipple
Lurker
0 likes
Tittie sucking
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking her doggie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably my first oral experience with another girl. It was the first time I had oral and I have never ever regretted her showing me how.
Lurker
0 likes
To give to my sexual partner a blowjob and then as far receiving a sexual act, hmm probably reverse cowgirl